I'm pleased to apply for the Oracle DBA / SQL DBA / Oracle Apps DBA position in your reputed organization. Please find quick snap shot infromation and download my resume from the below mentioned link.
Having 10 years of DBA experience in Oracle, SQL Database Administration, Oracle Application Database Administration and Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA 11g, Oracle IDM 11g (OID + OAM), Oracle OBIEE 11g) Administrator
OCP certified for Database Administration / Green Belt Certified from Six Sigma
Worked with Oracle Corporation, General Electric
Currently working with "Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority" through Raqmiyat LLC.
Download my Resume:
Sr. Oracle Apps DBA Consultant, Raqmiyat
Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority, Abu Dhabi
From November 2012
Maintenance and Administration of SQL Server databases and (Process, Backup, Restore)
- Performance Tuning and Optimization Memory, IO, TEMPDB, Storage (RAID, SAN, NAS), T-SQL
- SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2, SSMS, SSAS, Business Intelligence, Windows 2008, SAN, NAS, VM
- Administration and maintenance of 500+ SQL Server Instances into prod & test environments
- Design & setup of active-active / passive multi instance SQL Server 2008 failover clustering
- SQL Server upgrades from version 2005 to SQL Server 2008 & SQL Server 2008 R2
- Handling Oracle Database Administration and Oracle Apps DBA
- Working with key users of Oracle HRMS / FINANCE / SOURCING to handle day-to-day issues.
- E-Business Suite upgrades from 11.0.3 to R12.0.6, 11.5.7 to R12.1.3
- Single Node to Multi Node Cloning; Splitting servers across nodes.
- Disaster recovery setups for database and Oracle Applications.
- RAC configuration, applying family packs and minor patches.
- Cloning of Oracle Applications using RMAN/ASM/Cold backups.
- Configuration of Discoverer 11g with E-Business suite.
- Configured ERP system with 10gAS SSO.
- Installation and Maintenance of Oracle IDM.
Sr. Oracle Apps DBA
December 2010 - June 2012
Client: Marvell Semiconductors, Santa Clara, United States.
- Implement Oracle 11g active / active DR setup, Tested the switchover task on the same.
- Implement Oracle 11g active + cascade over DG with 11i apps sync
- Platform Migration of Oracle from Linux Intel machine to Red hat Linux server.
- Database upgrades 9i to 11g, System Administration, Patching & testing.
- Upgrade to latest finance and hr module patches and cloning of multi node to multi node.
- SQL Server 2008/2005, SSMS, Windows 2008/2003, SAN, .NET, lite speed, VMWARE.
- Performing SQL Server security compliance audit for vulnerabilities, using DB Protect tool.
- SQL Server operational automation for backup/restore, Audit, and related maintenance.
- Integration and configuration of E-Business Suite R12.1 Environments with 11g OID and OAM.
- OBIEE 11g, UCM 11g Clustered Installations and configuration's with SSO.
- OBIEE and UCM integration with OAM 11g SSO and OID 11g.
- SOA 11g cluster configuration with Advanced JMS cluster configurations.
February 2008 - December 2010
Administration, Maintenance of multiple SQL Server instances into Prod-Stage-Dev environment
- Design, Setup, Implementation, upgrade and migration of SQL Server 2000 / 2005 databases
- Setup of SQL Server High Availability Failover Clustering using MSCS and for WAN using XOsoft
- Setup of STANDBY Disaster Recovery Server using custom Log Shipping and Backup Restore
- Performance tuning of SQL Server using Index tuning, profiler, PerfMon, DTA, DMVs and DMFs
- Setup security, auditing compliance to Sarbanes-Oxley SOX and security best practices
- Consolidation of 150 Oracle and SQL database servers to 20 database servers
- Migration of Sql Server database to Oracle database
- Implementing Symantec backup strategy to Oracle database
- Provisioning / Administering Web logic 11g / Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11g and Oracle SOA
- 11g platform for integration improvement project (This includes clustering of ODI and SOA).
- Integration of 11g ODI & 11g SOA with Oracle Internet Directory (OID) for SSO.
- Oracle Web Logic Server 11g System Administrator.
June 2006 - February 2008
Client: NATO, Belgium | Pacific Nation, Australia | BOU, Uganda | TPI, Spain
- Upgrade 126.96.36.199 to R12 Oracle application with database upgrade from 9i to 11g
- SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, SSMS, Windows 2003/2008, SAN, .NET, DBProtect
- Oracle discoverer upgrade from version 4 to 10g with database upgrade from 8i to 10g
- Patching and Troubleshooting, RMAN Backup, AWR Reports, stats pack reports for the database
- Troubleshooting issue using Blocker Scripts, SQL Trace, Error Logs, Event Logs and SQLDIAG
- User training, documentation, Troubleshoot & support (Rotation pager & incl. MS Tech. support)
- Leading projects, management and co-ordination with offshore teams to release ITSM tickets
- SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005 (32-64 bit), Windows 2003, SAN, .NET, MOM, AWE
- Upgrade R11.5.9 to R188.8.131.52 Oracle application with database upgrade from 8i to 11g
- System Administration, Patching, Cloning for single node to multi node and vice versa
- Oracle Database(9i/10g/11gR2 HA RAC Environments), Oracle E-Business Suite(11i/R12),
- Oracle Identity management 11g(OAM/OID/SSO), Fusion Middleware 11g, OBIEE 11g,
- UCM 11g, ODI 11g, SOA, OSB and Web center 11g, Discoverer 11g, Web Logic Server.
Oracle / SQL DBA Trainer
IIHT, NIIT, Systems Domain, SSI
June 2004 - June 2006
- Taken trainings on Oracle and SQL Database Administration
- Data warehouse training on COGNOS
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Engineering
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more