- 6 Sigma Black Belt level-1 – ACMA, Pune-2014
- Application knowledge of Shainin DOE tools to pinpoint the Root cause
- MYB – Mahindra Yellow belt for problem solving - 2013
- Familiar with M&M Supplier Quality System tools, Mahindra Supplier Evaluation Standard (MSES), Mass Manufacturing Audit (MMA),
- Pursuing ‘Supply Chain Management’ in Welingkars Institute Mumbai. – 2013
- B Tech – Mechanical Engineering, Appearing - 2014
- Process Excellence – Mass Production Assembly lines, Sheet metal, Surface treatment, Powder metrology etc..
- Manufacturing Engg. Projects Implementation – Continuous Process plant (Automotive Filter paper Manufacturing), High Speed assly lines – 2007 – 2013.
- Worked as a MR for getting certifications of TS:16949 & ISO 9001. – 1996, 2011, 2013
- Worked as a MR for getting certification of ISO 14001 - 2009
- Knows advance core tools: PFMEA, Control plan, Process Flow, APQP, PPAP, SPC, MSA & had training sessions for ‘Graduate Trainee Engineers’.
Quality Assurance Manager
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Coporate Head - Quality & also Head, Supply Chain Management
Prabha Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
From September 2011
As a Corporate ‘MR & QA Head’ for both Pune & Mumbai plant.
- Played Key role in getting certification of TS:16949.from TUV- Nord.
- Restructuring of Quality objectives to get data of Cost of Poor Quality & corrective actions.
- Setting of plant level Quality objectives in measurable terms to report top management to highlight right resource requirements.
- Co-ordination of MSES & MMA audits of Mahindra, getting actions done.
o Achieving MSES B level.
o Upgrading MMA ratings
- Getting data of Customer satisfaction index from all the customers (Voice of Customer), started Customer Quality clocks, derived actions to improve satisfaction.
- Restructuring of Customer complaint record mechanism (Warrantee & Line rejection), started Quality meeting weekly basis for efficient tracking of Corrective actions.
- Restructuring of Vendor performance measurement & corrective actions.
- Supplier Process Audits, System audits.
o Achieving MSES B level.
Implemented Quality System as per M&M's prestigious & stringent 'MSES Standard' ..
There are 4 rating levels
A - Audit Rating >80%Very view around 2%
B - 60 - 80 % around 15% suppliers are in the B level
C - 40-60%
D - <40 %
Qualifications & Certifications
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Government Polytechnic Pune
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more