Five years experience as embedded software engineer. Experience in embedded development, hardware troubleshooting, debugging, testing, multitasking real-time systems, device drivers, communication protocols, embedded cross-platform toolchain environment, on-chip ROM/bootloader development using C, C++, MATLAB. Experienced with MSP430, ARM9, and Blackfin micro-processors.
Embedded Software Engineer
Amplex-emirates LLC, UAE- Abu Dhabi
From January 2011
AmpAMR - A cost-efficient turnkey remote metering solution
• Added, modified functions on protocols (MBUS, COSEM/HDLC, Modbus, Euridis) of electricity and water meters.
• Designed and implemented multi-master power line network (PLC) protocol.
• Modifying and Adding functionalities on multi agents system for embedded Linux system like (packaging, TCP/IP, GPRS, SSH, system-watchdog, XML, ALARM…etc) using C/C++, shell script.
• Debugged hardware using oscilloscope and logic analyzer, Performed unit testing.
• Collaborated with engineering team 6 and team leader to solve problems.
AmpLight – Street light control
• Successfully designed, developed, and deployed software for embedded system (MSP430 microprocessor) to control industrial energy saving equipment (street lighting dimmer-stabilizer).
• Implemented reliable embedded software to communicate with leakage transformer, three-phase current transformers, controllable relays, analog photocells.
• Used C, C++, IAR, Vim, Source Insight, cross-platform toolchain, Shell script and Linux.
KETAB Technologies, Amman-Jordan,
November 2009 - January 2011
• Researched, designed, implemented complex image processing algorithm requiring c programming for Blackfin DSP processor.
• Designed and implemented image sensor driver for Blackfin DSP processor by TWI, PPI interfaces with DMA.
• Optimized algorithm, floating point, image acquisition and data flow, performed statistical and linear profiling.
• Debugged Hardware and software using logic analyzers, and simulators.
• Used C, C++, OpenCV, Matlab, Vim, Subversion, VisualDSP++, USBee and windows 7.
C, C++ developer
January 2008 - November 2009
• Designed and implemented external resource for the graphical user interface.
• Designed and implemented client/server network layer.
• Designed and implemented financial chart control.
• Designed and implemented features of client terminal tool.
• Used C, C++, MFC, Winsock, SQLite, Visual Studio.net, and window XP.
Qualifications & Certifications
BS, Computer Engineering
Jordan University of Science and Technology.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more