Am a visual Artist. Have worked on a few large projects- involving paintings and sculpture with good results. Absolute original ideas evolved organically exploring space and memory has been my usp in these
Painter - Artistic
My approach is to engage the commercial space with the same artistic vitality as a canvas or a sculpture
National Art Workshop & Exhibition
From March 2013
Mending Fences, A group art exhibition, Art Gallery, Science Centre, City light, Surat 2012.
• Group show at Indigo Blue Art Gallery, Singapore, 2012.
• The Dramatics of Diverse Interpretation/perspectives, Art Konsult, Hauz Khas Village, Delhi, 2012.
• Art Bull & Art Konsult -'Museum Collection III', Autumn Auction, 2011.
• Art for the Museum III- A group Show at IHC, Lodhi road, New Delhi, 2010.
• Drifting Still - A group Show at Art Konsult, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi, 2010.
• National Art Festival organized by Lalit Kala Akademi, Aizawl, Mizoram, 2010.
• National Art Festival organized by Lalit Kala Akademi, Jamshedpur, 2010.
Junior Artist Fellowship
• Art-for-the-industry, workshop & exhibition, Center for Excellence, TATA Steel, Jamshedpur, 2014.
• United Art Fair 2013, exhibited paintings, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, October 2013.
Lalit kala Akademi, Artist Scholarship
National Art Festival
Beyond the Morung' - A group show at India Habitat Center, Lodi road, New Delhi
Awards, Scholarships & Fellowships
Government of India and NEZCC
Attended several national level camps and workshops on art and culture
References and web links.
www.nagalim.nl ' Archives '
Puppety & Photography, Vasant Valley School
Freelance Journalist, contributed to Nagaland Post and Morung Express, Dimapur.
Contributed Article to Art and Deal Magazine, New Delhi.
Production assistant, Prasar Bhariti, Doordarshan
Mass Media & Communication
: Teaching, performance and Experiments
• Performed and constructed puppets and sets for 'lord of the Rings' presented by Pi theatre, Chattarpur, at India Habitat center, 2003.
• Assisted the creative team as puppeteer and artist for the tv puppet show Gustakhi Maaf, Double Take and Great Indian Tamasha, NDTV, Delhi 2004.
• Conducted puppet workshop for school children at Carmel school, Dimapur, Nagaland, 2007.
• Assisted Dadi Pudumjee for puppet 'Train the Trainer' workshop in Carmel school, Dimapur 2009.
• Researched and Documented traditional Puppets ( Tolu Bommalata & Ravan Chayya) at the Asian Heritage Foundation, South Extension-II, New Delhi, 2009-10.
Installation of 550 plates treated and painted. installed in the cafeteria of CBI headquarters New Delhi. Part of the projects undertaken by Asian heritage foundation, South Extension New Delhi
Qualifications & Certifications
(Int) St Stephens College, Delhi University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more