Am a visual Artist. Have worked on a few large projects- involving paintings and sculpture with good results. Absolute original ideas evolved organically exploring space and memory has been my usp in these
Painter - Artistic
My approach is to engage the commercial space with the same artistic vitality as a canvas or a sculpture
National Art Workshop & Exhibition
From March 2013
Mending Fences, A group art exhibition, Art Gallery, Science Centre, City light, Surat 2012.
• Group show at Indigo Blue Art Gallery, Singapore, 2012.
• The Dramatics of Diverse Interpretation/perspectives, Art Konsult, Hauz Khas Village, Delhi, 2012.
• Art Bull & Art Konsult -'Museum Collection III', Autumn Auction, 2011.
• Art for the Museum III- A group Show at IHC, Lodhi road, New Delhi, 2010.
• Drifting Still - A group Show at Art Konsult, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi, 2010.
• National Art Festival organized by Lalit Kala Akademi, Aizawl, Mizoram, 2010.
• National Art Festival organized by Lalit Kala Akademi, Jamshedpur, 2010.
Junior Artist Fellowship
• Art-for-the-industry, workshop & exhibition, Center for Excellence, TATA Steel, Jamshedpur, 2014.
• United Art Fair 2013, exhibited paintings, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, October 2013.
Lalit kala Akademi, Artist Scholarship
National Art Festival
Beyond the Morung' - A group show at India Habitat Center, Lodi road, New Delhi
Awards, Scholarships & Fellowships
Government of India and NEZCC
Attended several national level camps and workshops on art and culture
References and web links.
www.nagalim.nl ' Archives '
Puppety & Photography, Vasant Valley School
Freelance Journalist, contributed to Nagaland Post and Morung Express, Dimapur.
Contributed Article to Art and Deal Magazine, New Delhi.
Production assistant, Prasar Bhariti, Doordarshan
Mass Media & Communication
: Teaching, performance and Experiments
• Performed and constructed puppets and sets for 'lord of the Rings' presented by Pi theatre, Chattarpur, at India Habitat center, 2003.
• Assisted the creative team as puppeteer and artist for the tv puppet show Gustakhi Maaf, Double Take and Great Indian Tamasha, NDTV, Delhi 2004.
• Conducted puppet workshop for school children at Carmel school, Dimapur, Nagaland, 2007.
• Assisted Dadi Pudumjee for puppet 'Train the Trainer' workshop in Carmel school, Dimapur 2009.
• Researched and Documented traditional Puppets ( Tolu Bommalata & Ravan Chayya) at the Asian Heritage Foundation, South Extension-II, New Delhi, 2009-10.
Installation of 550 plates treated and painted. installed in the cafeteria of CBI headquarters New Delhi. Part of the projects undertaken by Asian heritage foundation, South Extension New Delhi