Broad knowledge of HR principles and services. Exceptional proficiency in Employee Relations and Leave/Workers’ Compensation coordination. Effective at building relationships with employees and managers at all levels within an organization to support the business strategy, resolve communications issues and motivate individuals to optimal performance. Conscientious and resourceful advisor with a reputation for sound judgment and achieving positive results.
July 2012 - July 2013
(HIGHER DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT)
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL
From September 2010
• Participating in determining short and long term human resource needs for the assigned Divisions.
• Providing advisory services to line managers on human capital issues e.g. staffing levels, recruitment, deployment, discipline, performance management, training and development.
• Ensuring Hospital staff practices are in line with policy and legislative requirements.
• Executing the recruitment and selection process for assigned Divisions and Departments.
• Management of Staff movements, staff disciplinary, recruitment and selection, re-designations, job evaluations, promotions, transfers, terminations, dismissals, retirement and death.
• Providing guidance, counsel ling and advisory support to staff.
• Enabling effective grievance handling and dispute resolution.
• Participating in implementation of training and development programs.
• Working with line managers across the business disciplines to implement change management programs.
• Staff welfare management - managing staff medical scheme, team building activities, staff parties
• Fostering harmonious employee and industrial relations.
• Contributing to various HR and wider organizational activities.
• Participating in the induction and orientation of new employees.
• Ensuring the all HR related costs for assigned divisions are within approved budget.
• Maintaining up to date staff records.
• Facilitating continual improvement of the Hospital's HR policies and practices.
RIVERBANK SAVINGS AND CREDIT SACCO NAIROBI
Up to March 2010
• Marketing of loans
• Assessment and registration of new clients
• Filling of registration forms
• Following up of loan repayments
• Implementing of new products in the market
• Updating of passbooks and return forms
• Record keeping
DISTRICT TREASURY KISUMU
June 2008 - July 2008
• Registration of vouchers
• Examination of vouchers
• Payment of personal vouchers and merchant vouchers
• Commitment of imprest and local purchase orders
• Writing cheques
• Updating and balancing cashbook
• Reconciliation of the vote books
March 2008 - April 2008
(STATISTICAL PACKAGES, APPLIED COMPUTER SKILLS)
NYANZA PROVINCIAL GENERAL HOSPITAL
August 2007 - December 2007
• Processing of payment vouchers and cheques
• Petty cash reconciliation and management
• Processing of annual tax returns for employees and directors.
• Management of hospital vote book
• Management of NHIF forms
• Preparation of patient charge sheet, invoice.
• Management of store records
March 2005 - March 2008
(BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)
Qualifications & Certifications
VYULYA GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL
ST JOSEPH BOARDING PRIMARY SCHOOL
KAMUTHANGA PRIMARY SCHOOL
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more