Claim you profile
- Part time
Level 3 Yoga Teacher.
Experience: Running my own classes since January.
Completed 6 Yoga session for NHS via The Movement Factory Company.
Occasionally covering classes at local Gym.
I am very passionate about what i do:) Yoga helped me with improving my life on all levels;), and i love to share my experience with others.
I practice many styles: Htaha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Dynamic Yoga, Yoga for beginners and recently Ashtanga Yoga:). This is my life style and my greatest gift:). I see Yoga as a manual to humans body and mind to keep it healthy, happy and highly aware of what life can offer:)
The Movement Factory
June 2014 - July 2014
Running Dynamic Yoga classes in Renaissance Hotel Health Club every Tuesday
Customer Service Rep
Pet Plan Insurance
• Primarily a customer-focused role, my core duties involved advising customers on insurance queries, claims, excepting bank payments and advising customers on the brand products
• Issuing credit card payments, cheques
• Updating direct debit details
• Handling emotionally difficult situation for a customer due to pets illness or passing
Mulberry Heathrow T4
Primarily a customer-focused role, my core duties involved assisting and advising customers on products and services.
• Running yoga classes every Thursday for 3 months in Hounslow central Lampton School, lampton avenue TW3 4EP, 7pm-8pm
• Covering Yoga sessions at Spring Health Gym Bath Road 422
Qualifications & Certifications
Yoga teacher Level 3
YMCA Fitness Centre
Beskid School of Arts
School of Fashion Design
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more