Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have demonstrated excellent customer service skills as well as interpersonal skills during my previous employments. In my opinion, it is about providing the best possible service, putting the needs of the customer ahead of yours and always going the extra mile in order to ensure that the clients/customers are satisfied.
From September 2013
• Serving food to customers specifications and requirements at a very fast paste
• Operating electronic tills
• Dealing with customers queries, comments and complaints regarding personnel and products
• Cleaning and restocking at the end of the day in order to ensure that the store is ready for opening
• Kitchen work including washing up, cleaning and food preparation for the following day and ensuring that the targets are met.
From July 2013
• To ensure as many people as possible get the chance to see a brochure via the use of appropriate marketing techniques (i.e. face to face, online, brochures, leaflets and word of mouth)
• Deliver products to customer's home if required and ensure that all their needs are met by providing additional services.
• Giving customers the opportunity to try new products alongside with own product knowledge of the item.
• Count remaining stock and set targets for future sales
EAT, Job Role
June 2013 - August 2013
• Welcoming Customers and addressing their needs in a professional manner, making sure the service provided is always greater than their expectations,
• Working at tills dealing with transactions as quick as possible
• Dealing with deliveries and ensuring the langers, counter displays and baskets are well stocked and tidy at all times and ensuring the management are aware of any product shortages
• Preparing sandwiches, pastries and yogurts to a high quality standard whilst maintaining the company's hygiene and food safety policies
May 2012 - April 2013
• Maintain the footwear tables in terms of brand, size and colour.
• Sorting out delivery, labelling and pricing stock before sorting it out on display
• Serving customers, making sure every customer was dealt with in the right manner
• I was responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the stock room organising items according to the size, brand and category
Outer Temple Chambers
From May 2012
- Work Experience: Outer Temple Chambers
• Entering data on to the system and ensuring that conference meetings are assigned to the right conference rooms depending on the number of attendee's.
• Picking up calls and booking appointments quickly and efficiently
• Preparing conference rooms for meetings by ensuring the cleanliness and layout was intact.
• Helping out barristers with faxing and filing of documents by ensuring they were all in chronological orders
• Preparing hot beverages for workers and conference meetings
Magenta Retail Outlet
October 2011 - March 2012
to find the goods and products they are looking for and ensuring that all their needs are fulfilled.
• Answering queries from customers as well as dealing with complaints made both in person and online
• Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers in order to ensure that all the features are outlined.
• Ensuring the cleanliness of the store by tidying up at the end of the day and making sure that the cleanliness is maintained.
• Dealing with customer refunds at the customer service desk.
June 2010 - July 2011
• Welcoming and serving customers by understanding their needs and addressing them accordingly.
• Setting up and preparing the tables once the customers have left to ensure that hygiene was kept to the highest level possible
• Dealing with complaints made by unsatisfied customers and ensuring that they're issue was dealt with in a professional and effective manner
• Picking up calls and making table bookings for casual occasions as well as big parties such as weddings or birthdays
• Counting up receipts and reporting to management at the end of the night.
• Distributing the tips given by customers evenly to all staff members who have worked during that period.
Qualifications & Certifications
Business Level 3
Bsix Brooke House Sixth Form College
St James Catholic High School, Science and Sports College
University of Greenwich
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more