As a highly competent, motivated and enthusiastic individual with broad experience of working as part of a team in a complex, busy office environment my skills and abilities will help your company achieve its goals. If you are seeking a professional, well organised employee to improve the development of your company by proactively providing timely, efficient and accurate administrative support to office management and work colleagues my experience will prove invaluable. Being a quick learner who can absorb new ideas and is highly experienced in coordinating, team leading, planning and organising a wide range of administrative activities with a proven ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions to problems will undoubtedly facilitate the daily workflow and business of your company. Currently looking for a career advancement opportunity with a reputable and ambitious company that will allow me to develop my skills and potential even more. This is why I have joined Skillpages.
I have worked for AIB for since 2007. My CV and the work history outline the main roles I have performed in that time. I have been trained on a number of different roles, which gave me an excellent experience in working as a part of a busy and vibrant office team.
Off Counter (O/C) Team Supervisor/Co-Ordinator
* Monitoring the workload and assessing the workforce in order to meet the O/C targets within the required timeframes
* Acting as a team leader, administering tasks evenly and fairly to staff so as to facilitate effective and efficient workflow
* Monitoring lodgement bags incoming to Currency Services by error and returning these to the intended sites
* Ensuring the SLAs (Service Level Agreement) for customer lodgements processing were met at all times
* Strictly adhering to ISO standards for the workstation
* Keeping up with all of the legal and compliance requirements
* Preparing and balancing the General Ledger for the O/C
* Reconciling the departmental impersonal Cash Account
* Providing superior customer service to customers both internal and external to the bank
* Providing professional support to the Branch network
* Prompt, timely and proficient dealing with queries, unforeseen situations or problems and seeing them through to resolution by close off business at all times
* Providing support and assistance to all staff when necessary
* Looking after customers' files and updating any relevant documentation
* Proficient cooperation with management across the whole department on a daily basis with the same, shared targets to reach
* Carrying out the end-of-day reconciliation process efficiently by means of ensuring all ALP (Automated Lodgement Processing) processes were completed and bags balanced prior to printing all relevant Sign-Off reports and completing ALP closure on a daily basis
* Regular training new staff on ALP as well as existing staff on different roles within the O/C and monitoring their progress while ensuring all relevant procedures were followed.
* Active participation in a number of projects: introduction of IDD (Intelligent Deposit Device) and TDR (Teller Direct Remittance) lodgements in the Branch network; restriction of minimum lodgement amount; launch of the new €5 banknote
* Leading a number of projects: Lodgement Quality Review; CLP...
From September 2007
April 2007 - September 2007
* Teaching English across different levels
* Preparing and marking exams
* Participating in oral exams
September 2006 - April 2007
October 2006 - December 2006
July 2005 - September 2005
February 2004 - July 2006 Private English Teaching to Polish nationals in preparation for Leaving Cert exams, Cambridge exams, etc., Poland
Key Skills & Abilities
* Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Maestro, ISA, Brio, NBP (New Banking Platform), Teller)
* Team leading and coordinating with specific goals to meet
Wonderworld' Private School of English for Children
September 2005 - June 2006
Currency Services projects
As a team supervisor in Currency Services I actively participated in a number of projects: introduction of IDD (Intelligent Deposit Device) and TDR (Teller Direct Remittance) lodgements in the Branch network; restriction of minimum lodgement amount; launch of the new €5 banknote.
I also led a number of projects: Lodgement Quality Review; CLP (Centralised Lodgement Processing) Review.
Qualifications & Certifications
Internal QMS Auditing
Irish Quality Centre
University of Lodz
No. 1 Wladyslaw Broniewski Secondary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more