Claim you profile
delivering outstanding service to Customers, beeing passionate about products and services, general admin duties and cash handling, solving queries, delivering customer satisfaction
Customer Service Officer
National Westmister Bank Plc
From May 2012
The first point of contact for Customers in the Branch
- Cash handling
- Dealing with Customers daily enquiries, queries and providing the help they need.
- Update both customer files and Company's diary after each action
- Generating sales leads and ensuring world-class customer service.
- Admin duties using email, fax and copy machine.
- Contact customers to discuss their precise needs and arrange appointments.
- Prepare batches of work for processing off-site
Group and Conference Coordinator
Choice Hotels International Ltd
From August 2009
Duties: - Identifying precisely the expectations of the Customers while taking enquiry, working
close with the Client as well as with the Hotels offering to the Client the best option.
- checking the availability of the meeting rooms and bedrooms in all requested Hotels
- preparing proposals and quotes for the Client
- follow up Customers and confirming reservation with the Hotel
- passing on instructions to the various departments and communicate changes
- delivering Customer satisfaction
Business Development Representative for Germany and England
Silverline Tools Ltd
April 2007 - June 2009
Duties: - Providing an excellent telephone support service in England and in
Germany, with an aim of developing a professional, reliable relationship,
-maximizing all sales opportunities.
- Calling "telephone contact" customers on a monthly basis in Germany and England
- Cold calling prospective customers in Germany and England
- Maintain accurate information on computer database and spreadsheet
- Translating all conversations from German language to English
- Answering customers queries about company website,
- Taking orders by phone, via fax and email
- Chasing up of outstanding orders
- Dealing with repairs /replacement
- Making follow-up calls to customers who made request for a catalogue
- Contact non-spend customers who have an account but haven't used it for a while - Working towards departmental budgets and strict deadlines
- Dealing effectively and professionally with customer complains in both languages,
- Assisting and supporting the company in the day-to-day running of the business.
August 2005 - May 2006
-co-coordinating restaurant staff,
-recruiting new staff,
-monitoring client service,
-responsibility for condition of restaurant and right music,
-creating menus for smaller groups (10-15),
-giving the discounts to regular customers, service of foreign customers:
English, German, Russian, Swedish;
-watching over the safety of the premises,
-cooperating with security, police and medical help,
-providing and sustaining a nice atmosphere at work.
WAITRESS AND BARMAID
"Nescafe Café" Sopot, Poland
From June 2004
greeting customers, -
-making and serving coffees,
-cleaning up the café and taking care of tidiness,
-responsibility for food, beverages and any other supplies,
-dealing with contractors and ordering the commodity,
-Opening- closing the café.
"Anonse" Advertisements Agency
From January 2004
-the general administration duties
-placing advertisements in the newspaper,
-working with office equipment:
(computer, fax machine and scanner, Internet, mailing programs),
-operating a cash register,
-sending official correspondence and reports to the centre of the company,
-coordinating products and their registration,
- opening and closing the office
- creating a good impression of the Company.
Qualifications & Certifications
The Higher Pomeranian School of Humanities
The Foreign Languages and Business College
High School No. XIV
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.