we conducted a comprehensive ISO 27001 gap analysis for one of the leading financial services entity. Report was delivered the management who initiated a massive action plan to address the deficiencies detected.
Role: Project Senior
Role: I have participated in performing IT controls review within the Sarbanes Oxley Compliance effort at Vodafone to globally test IT controls and in Egypt, our team of information systems auditors and security professional conduct this review on annual basis.
Key Clients Served
• Gulf Bank
• Burgan Bank
• National Bank of Kuwait
• Boubyan Bank
• Central Bank of Kuwait
• Kuwait Financial and Investment Company
• Arcelor Mittal International FZE
• Mobile Telecommunication Company (MTC) - Zain
• Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFAED)
• Kuwait Financial House
• Ajman Kempinski (Dubai)
• Interplast Group (Dubai)
• Hilton Ras Al Khayima
• Commercial Real-estate Company
• Noor Financial Investment Company KSC
• NSGB (National Sociéte General Bank) (Egypt)
• Arab International Bank (Egypt)
• Banque du Caire (Egypt)
• Bank Misr (Egypt)
• Egyptian Arab Land Bank (Egypt)
• Arab Bank (Egypt)
• Arab Intentional Bank (Egypt)
• EFG Hermes (Egypt)
• Beltone Financial (Egypt)
• Cimpor (Egypt)
• Ajman Kempinski Hotel (UAE)
• Interplast Group (UAE)
• Mobinil (Egypt)
• El Mohandess for Insurance (Egypt)
• BNP Paribas (Egypt)
• Alpha Flight Services (Dubai)
• Future Communications Company (Kuwait)
• Alshamel International Holding (Kuwait)
• Al Aman Investment Company (Kuwait)
• Touristic Enterprise Company
• Kuwait Cement Company
• Osoul Investment Company
• Dar Al Shifa Hospital
• Commercial Real-estate Company (Kuwait)
• Osoul Investment Company (Kuwait)
• Smith Bits
• MI Smith International SWACO (Egypt)
• UPS SCS (Egypt)
• Bristol Myers (Egypt)
• CI Capital (Egypt)
• Incogum (Egypt)
• Cadbury Group (Egypt)
• Alan Dick North Africa (Egypt)
• Alan for Antenna Support...
IT Specialist/ Audit Enterprise Risk Service, I
Up to December 2010
field for more than 9 years, I have worked with Deloitte Egypt office since 2004 and in December 2010, I transferred to Kuwait office. My experience is diversified between Information Systems Auditing and Technology Risks Consulting as I have participated in executing various projects including: Information Systems & Application Auditing, Information Systems Internal Control Reviews, Business Continuity Management (BIAs), Security & Privacy (Technology/Information Risk Assessments), ISO readiness and PCI gap analysis for various clients in the financial services, public sector, retail, hospitality, transportation & logistics and trading and contracting industries.
I acquired my bachelor degree in accountancy from Alexandria University (Egypt) and I have awarded a professional certificate in computer systems and application from the computer studies division, the American University in Cairo (AUC).
I am a Certified Information Security Manager, a Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified in Risk and Information System Controls (CRISC) and holds a master's degree in Business Administration from Arab Academy for Science and Technology, Graduate of Business.
I am responsible for the IT Audit of a portfolio of clients operating in different industries. My role includes planning the field work in coordination with the audit team, managing the field work, conducting meetings the client, performing and reviewing working papers for junior and senior staff, conducting closing meeting with client, drafting the management letter points, discussing them with the client, and issuance of final management letters.
I participated in performing some projects that include: ISO 27001 implementations, developing security strategies and frameworks and providing project risk services to a number of our clients. Also, I participated in providing IT controls review & security audit services for a number of clients.
My responsibilities is summarized for providing IT...
Qualifications & Certifications
Computer Systems and Applications
American University in Cairo
Arab Academy for Science and Technology