Diligentand hard working student receiving honours grades throughout education. Studying Biological and Chemical Sciences in University College Cork
School of Pharmacy UCC, Learning Centre and Research
From February 2011
Role: Attended lectures and shadowed lab technicians, pharmaceutical researchers and worked alongside undergraduate students during lab experiments.
• Methodical skills, following detailed instruction
• Co-operation when working with others,
• Observation and skills of responsibility when working in the lab
senior infants and fourth class pupils
Eglantine G.N.S, Douglas Rd
From March 2011
Helping with reading, homework and minding the children when teachers were absent.
• Ability to interact with new people
• Preparation skills for classes
September 2010 - December 2010
Role: Spending time, caring for, entertaining and helping the ill women who had suffered
mainly from strokes or who were terminally ill and were wheelchair bound.
• Patience with customers/clients, "the customer is always right"
• Knowing what my responsibilities are and executing them efficiently
• Working well in a team, getting tasks done together
• Ability to look out for others who I am working for and with.
Qualifications & Certifications
St. Angela's College
Cork School of Music
Biological & Chemical Sciences
University College Cork
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more