I have good interpersonal and communication skills (I liaise with clients, foreign exchange departments, import/export companies all day)
I am precise, disciplined & logical.
I am always willing to acquire new skills,
I am able to adapt knowledge and experience in different circumstances
I am capable of working under-pressure and in deadline situations
I am able and willing to work as a team
I am able to come up with solutions
I am capable of handling strenuous and stressful situations.
• ITT department (Incoming Telegraphic Transfers), processing monies coming from, Overseas banks to Nedbank
• For both individuals and the companies. And for companies
• We confirm invoices for Reserve Bank purposes as monitoring money leaving and entering South Africa.
I also assist in OTT department (Outgoing Telegraphic Transfer), processing monies from Nedbank to overseas banks.
• I ensure that I am available for Buddy Buddy training so as to obtain experience on all types of foreign payments / global payments
• From Feb 2007 to DEC 2012 AT CFC Dep.
•At the CFC / FEC Gauteng global payments, I receive instructions to transfer monies from foreign accounts to South African Accounts or to transfer monies from foreign accounts to foreign accounts.
• I receive these instructions from Nedtreasury, Excons, companies (e.g. Imports / exports companies for paying suppliers) and other clients requesting to transfer their monies.
• The instructions I receive I capture on CFC Control Excel Spreadsheet giving detailed information regarding currency, amounts, accounts to debited / credited, where there it is a contract, spot, or FAAJ
• I then email the captured information on excel (Cash Management) to Foreign Funding for monitoring transactions being processed, to detect fraud / for monitoring whether South African Reserve Bank policies are being adhered to.
• I print out CFC / Current account statements using the in house computer system (NTE, FACTS & MCA.
Qualifications & Certifications
Certificate in Banking Services Advice (NQF 5)
UNISA and Pricewaterhouse Coopers
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more