Msc , First Class In Chemistry From Mumbai University
1. Preparation of SOP's for analytical procedure and equipment usage and calibration.
2. Development of new SOP's.
3. Preparation and compilation of all documents and record timely.
4. Handled FDA, NABL & ISO Audits successfully.
1. Completed course on DOS, MS Windows, Ms Office Word, Excel & power point.
2. Completed course on Internal Auditing of Quality system ISO 9002.
3. FDA Approval in Chemical & Instrumentation section given by FDA Maharashtra State Government of India.
1. Currently working as a "Q.C./Q.A.EXECUTIVE" in M/s. CHEMO TEST LABORATORY FOR FOOD, PHARMACEUTICALS, COSMETIC ANALAYSIS at Sewri, Mumbai since last 13 years.
2. Worked as a "Chemist" in NABL & ISO approved testing laboratory in METALLURGICAL SERVICES, Ghatkopar, Mumbai for three years.
Having experience handling instruments such as:
a) Atomic Absorption Spectrophometer (AAS)
b) Optical Emission Spectrometer (OES)
c) Carbon - Sulphur Analyser - LECO.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more