eClerx Services Limited
• Responsible for Maintaining Global Portal for American PC giant for AMER (US, CA & LATAM), EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), APJ region
• Assemble data from multiple sources to create reports and dashboards customized to business needs
• Generating sales revenue report on WoW, QoQ and YoY basis using SQL server
• Align and compare performance of online and offline metrics
• Maintain and audit the global online pages
• Set up & Launch of WebPages for new countries
• Trend analysis to identify improvement opportunities
• Assisting sales and marketing teams with key reports to drive sales forward
• Performing Audits for jobs performed by team members
• Achieved cycle time goals with increased quality, efficiency and satisfied customer service
• Communicating with the regional Operations head on weekly basis for sharing the process updates and for any suggestion or queries
• Create BPDs (Business Process Documents) for process hence documenting the process
• Assisting the upper management in preparing/maintaining sustaining activities (i.e. Resource Utilization & Productivity reports) and Quarterly Business Review (QBRs)
Title: "Request Workflow Automation"
Pre Scenario: Team was getting requests from various business stakeholders / sales representatives in the form of email in the dedicated mailbox. While Metric calculation (i.e. Number of request, Type of request, Requestor name, Request submission date, Request completion date, Author name / Executor name etc), team has to do manual work to get total numbers for the above mentioned parameters at the end of every month. This was taking a lot time to prepare the final Metric report.
Post Scenario: One centralized request tracker / form was created and access is given to all required POCs. Whenever a request is submitted in the tracker, team was getting an acknowledgment in the form an email. Also all the request details were captured in SQL tables from where we just need to fire...