I have experience in the garment industry and I have been given some opportunities to supervise various aspects of the manufacturing process, so I feel well qualified to take on this study for your company--giving leadership and coordinating the activities of workers engaged in sewing and inspecting garments. I do have some knowledge in Lean Manufacturing System too.
Industrial Engineer, Executive
Jafferjee brothers exports pvt Ltd
From September 2011
I’m working at Jafferjee Brothers Export (Pvt) Ltd as Junior Executive Industrial Engineering
Setting time standard for operations in Rubber Products (According to ILO Standard) Optimize Efficiency through kizans.
Setting Health & safety standards & 5s Audits. Monitor FTT (First Time Trough), Labor grading & Labor multi skilling.
Brandix Uknits (Pvt) Ltd.
December 2010 - September 2011
I worked at Brandix Uknits (Pvt) Ltd. As a Industrial Engineering Officer.
Duties are as follows.
6S Audit, Method Standardization Audit, Production Study, Yamazumi Update - 3 time or more, SQDCM (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Motivation)Board Update, Multi Skill, PDCA Meeting, Prepare Operation Breakdown, Check SMVs, SMV Reduction, Prepare Layout, Check Training School TMs, Check GSD Analysis, Machine Requirement, Kaizens, Standardized Work Sheet, QCO, Ramp up, Bottle neck Improvement & Production Follow up.
Team Leader / Work Study Officer & getting over role Department training.
MAS Active Linea AITC (Pvt) Ltd
October 2009 - December 2010
I worked at MAS Active Linea AITC (Pvt) Ltd as a Team Leader / Work Study Officer & getting over role Department training.
1.Stores – Stores department involves projects under this category.
* Stores stock leveling project.
* Raw material inventory control project
2. Cutting Department – Docket grading project with the help of cutting department management.
3. Production plant – Time study , production study ,Activity sampling, use as efficiency improving tools & set production plant efficiency up to 70 % in selected lines.
Maintained company data base with some necessary changes within the period of training. Shipment planning procedure completed.
4. Quality Department – Involves inline quality improvement project with the quality department within the period of training.
5. Warehouse – Developed day to day Warehouse stock control system with the warehouse team & given facility to production department to finalize the shipments.
Within the training period completed below tasks successfully.
Carder verification project
Reduce lead time by three days with process improvement.
Business Development Officer
Seylan Bank PLC
March 2008 - March 2009
I worked in Seylan Bank PLC and worked as a Business Development Officer,
Back office customer service of, Canvassing & Introducing fix deposits, loans & leasing in Bank Products
Front office customer service of, Account opening /Cheques & Cash Depositing
May 2007 - February 2008
HSBC Bank as a Marketing Executive.
Qualifications & Certifications
National Institute of Business Management (NIBM) - Colombo