I am good in typing. So any work related typing.
August 2007 - April 2010
National Coordinator- Systems & Training
APEX Program - A Corporate Version of the Art of Living
September 2006 - July 2007
trainer of Software Programming
Microcomm Infotech - Computer Institution
July 2005 - March 2006
Possessor of leadership skills, filled with initiative and drive
• Good at interpersonal skills, good work ethics and ability to work effectively both in a team and individually, result oriented focused approach with an ability to work under pressure, self motivated.
• Quick learner, ability to easily grasp new technologies, software's and techniques.
Responsibilities at ICFAI University:
➢ Handling end to end student services once admission is completed.
➢ Arranging Orientation program for newly enrolled students.
➢ Handling & coordinating for student's queries with HQ till closure.
➢ Organizing Training Classes for students.
➢ Recruiting faculties for training classes.
➢ Organizing student development trainings (ex. Soft skills / Communication skills / Presentation skills etc.)
➢ Organizing Seminars, Events for students.
➢ Identifying & finalizing training class venues and exam centers.
➢ Organizing Industrial Visits/ Corporate Visits for students.
➢ Mediator between students and University.
➢ Maintaining student's database.
➢ Preparation of review presentation for Quarter Review Meet.
➢ Providing references to sales team.
➢ Also coordinating for students placements
• Arranged three CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) seminars independently for CFAs and students.
• Attended four days conference and training on service skills at Ooty.
• Attended workshop on soft skills organized by ICFAI.
Achieved TWICE Star Performer Certificate for providing best student service.
Responsibilities at APEX Program:
➢ Handling administrative services for APEX, corporate version of ART of Living.
➢ Arranging Logistics services for different clients.
➢ Sending the Pre - Program Communications to the clients.
➢ Preparing the Bills/ Invoices.
➢ Solely handling the Accounts (Expenses and Income) and maintaining the database.
➢ Compiling & generating reports & presentations on feedbacks received from various clients.
Qualifications & Certifications
College Of Hi-Tech Engineering
ICFAI University Hyderabad
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more