I am good in typing. So any work related typing.
August 2007 - April 2010
National Coordinator- Systems & Training
APEX Program - A Corporate Version of the Art of Living
September 2006 - July 2007
trainer of Software Programming
Microcomm Infotech - Computer Institution
July 2005 - March 2006
Possessor of leadership skills, filled with initiative and drive
• Good at interpersonal skills, good work ethics and ability to work effectively both in a team and individually, result oriented focused approach with an ability to work under pressure, self motivated.
• Quick learner, ability to easily grasp new technologies, software's and techniques.
Responsibilities at ICFAI University:
➢ Handling end to end student services once admission is completed.
➢ Arranging Orientation program for newly enrolled students.
➢ Handling & coordinating for student's queries with HQ till closure.
➢ Organizing Training Classes for students.
➢ Recruiting faculties for training classes.
➢ Organizing student development trainings (ex. Soft skills / Communication skills / Presentation skills etc.)
➢ Organizing Seminars, Events for students.
➢ Identifying & finalizing training class venues and exam centers.
➢ Organizing Industrial Visits/ Corporate Visits for students.
➢ Mediator between students and University.
➢ Maintaining student's database.
➢ Preparation of review presentation for Quarter Review Meet.
➢ Providing references to sales team.
➢ Also coordinating for students placements
• Arranged three CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) seminars independently for CFAs and students.
• Attended four days conference and training on service skills at Ooty.
• Attended workshop on soft skills organized by ICFAI.
Achieved TWICE Star Performer Certificate for providing best student service.
Responsibilities at APEX Program:
➢ Handling administrative services for APEX, corporate version of ART of Living.
➢ Arranging Logistics services for different clients.
➢ Sending the Pre - Program Communications to the clients.
➢ Preparing the Bills/ Invoices.
➢ Solely handling the Accounts (Expenses and Income) and maintaining the database.
➢ Compiling & generating reports & presentations on feedbacks received from various clients.