Software Test Engineer
Test case design,Execution,Debugging
Duration: June 2011 - Till Date.
• Around 2 years of experience in the field of Manual Testing.
• Well-acquainted with the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Proficient in Manual Testing.
• Have good knowledge in identifying, reviewing and documenting testcases based on Requirement specification.
• Have good knowledge and experience in writing & executing Test cases.
• Have experience in reviewing Test cases.
• Have good experience in Bug Tracking Tool & Bug Tracking process.
• Have good knowledge in Software testing life cycle.
• Have good knowledge on QC.
• Have basic knowledge on QTP.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills & has ability to work in a team.
Manual Testing using QC tool
Manual Testing(Web Testing) using Test link.
Qualifications & Certifications
Computer science and Engineering
Narayana Junior College
Little Flower High School
Board Of intermediate EDUCATION
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more