Inside Sales Professional
Responsible for driving sales of Microsoft Solutions.
• Generate qualified leads through heavy prospecting, cold calling and refreshing existing contacts across identified markets.
• Understand the requirements of the customer and map it to the available products of the organization or to the expertise and skills within the organization
• Identify key decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start the sales process.
• Respond to leads and provide consistent and timely follow-up to ensure conversion into an opportunity
• Develop and accomplish a geography and vertical lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
• Participate in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development.
• Build company profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns.
• Set evaluation parameters to gauge the customer satisfaction about the products and services
• Qualify the prospect, and schedule qualified meetings for the sales team to begin their sales process
• Continuously monitor customer satisfaction
• Strategize effectively to create new customers on a continuous basis
• Document the results of each call, update the database.
Inside Sales Executive
Techno Brain Limited
July 2011 - July 2011
• Working as an IT inside Sales executive in Techno Brain India Pvt Ltd Hyderabad. Having around 2.1 years of total experience involved all phases like requirement gathering from clients, giving products overview, scheduling real time demo for clients & generating new positive leads.
• Understanding new product features from the development team.
• Call to Prospective clients and schedule Appointments for the field sales Team.
• Generate new leads through Web research and networking on the phone.
• Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the sales team
• Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint
• Maintain complete and accurate records of every sales call.
• Doing research of every company before contacting to the client.
• Report Daily Sales activities to my concerned supervisor.
• Part of Microsoft camping’s.
• Having Good communication & written skills.
• Focused, hardworking, self-motivated and an effective team player.
• Build Relationship to provide repeat Business and excellent costumer Service.
• Act Proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing Clients.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more