A doctorate with over 25 years of experience as an educationist & community development programmes. Associated with The Doon School, Dehra Dun & Round Square Conference, U.K. for 16 years. Rich experience of successfully handling Greenfield projects in starting and running two K 12 Schools as Principal. An effective communicator with demonstrated leadership skills endowed with the ability to create a cohesive team. Have authored books for ICSE. Advisor to multiple international organizations in planning and strategizing projects in the field of education.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Chief Executive Office
Chief Executive Officer: (April 2009 to date) Sapkal Knowledge Hub (SKH), Nashik, Mahrashtra, India, Sprawled in 110 acres amidst the picturesque Sahyadri Hills on Nashik-Trimbakesh
From April 2009
Founder Principal: (November 2006 to March 2009)
Parasrampuria Gems International School, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Established by the Parasrampuria Group and managed by Global Educations Management Systems (GEMS), this school was envisaged as a day-boarding co-educational school.
- Designed and implemented an innovative curriculum for making ‘learning fun’.
- Proud distinction of ensuring school truly a bag less school from KG to Grade 03.
Founder Principal: (May 2005 to October 2006)
Orchid International School (Residential), Nashik, Maharashtra, India,
Established by the Kalyani Charitable Trust, Mumbai, Orchid International School is a residential school.
- Associated with this school since its inception in 2004 and joined it as its founder Principal May 2005.
- The school is a success story with over 400 students from KG to Grade 12.
- Orchid has been rated as 9th best residential school in India and 1st in Maharashtra within 7 years of its existence.
Housemaster (TATA House): (August 1999 to April 2005)
The Doon School, Dehra Dun, Uttrakhand, India,
During 16 years of my stint at The Doon School, I worked as Housemaster of TATA House for six years, a coveted position in the institution.
- As House Master, I was responsible for the overall development and well being of the boys of one of the five boarding houses.
-Unblemished track record of administrative excellence and mentoring of my pupils.
Co- Chief Examiner: (April 2005 and 2007)
The Indian Certificate for Secondary Education, New Delhi
Responsible for making questions papers for the council exams, marking scheme, conducting coordination of meeting for the uniformity in the correction of answer scripts.
- Created a cohesive team of examiners and ensured implementation of ICSE guidelines.
- Achieved smooth correction procedure by devising a practical and innovative work distribution for high degree of objectivity.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more