Technical Information Officer
Establishing Institutional Repository using Open source software, Publishing the Journal,
January 2007 - June 2011
was responsible for administration & managing library and information resources & services.
1. Purchasing the books as per AICTE norms
2. Accessioning the books.
3. Maintaining Circulation Section.
4. Subscription of the Journals and Magazines (National and International)
5. Maintaining the library files for Inspection (JNTU/AICTE)
6. Maintaining the Digital Library with Tidal Data Software having NPTel videos, MIT and Stanford Universities Open course wares
7. Subscribing and maintaining the e-Resources like JCCC, DELNET, and IEEE databases.
9. Publishing the Annual Report of Library.
College Address: Nizam Institute of Engineering and Technology, Near Ramoji Film City, Deshmukhi (Village) Nalgonda.
Team Leader, Author Profile Department
NISC Export Services Pvt. Ltd
January 2002 - February 2007
1. Identify and prepare Authors Profile and Company Profiles.
2. Design and implement the database content.
3. Provide training/orientation for the new processes, database management.
5. Ensure that the team members achieve their daily/weekly/monthly targets.
7. Encourage the team members to share best practices between them.
Office Address: Plot 95/1, Phase 2, IDA Cherlapally 500 051, Ranga Reddy District, Andhra Pradesh, India
NES (NISC Export Services Pvt. Ltd.) an E- Publishing Company
February 2001 - January 2002
1. Searching the Internet and getting the relevant information according to the subject
2. Getting the Bibliographic details and entering into the database
3. Adding Fultext links to the records which are entered into the databases.
4. Adding abstracts and Keywords to the records from the fultext articles.
Office Address: S-7, Ballard Estate, Tarnaka, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Projects & Achievement
1. Developed a database for PDF documents which can be accessed on intranet by using open source software called I, Librarian at Knowledge Centre, ARAI, Pune, Maharashtra.
2. Planning, Designing of ARAI Academy Website at ARAI, Pune, Maharashtra.
3. Created institutional repository with DSpace Software at Knowledge Centre, ARAI, Pune under Capital Budget 2013-14.
4. Created interactive CD-ROM of 300 fultext papers of ARAI staff publications by using Dreamweaver Software.
5. Initiated and developed Library Automation software called LASAL (Library Automation Software for Academic Libraries) in the year 2010 using Open Source tools. The software is running well and also installed in other colleges within Nizam Group of Institutions.
Qualifications & Certifications
Ph.D (Library Science)
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications)
AXS Computer Education, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Arts College, Osmania University. Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh
Board of Technical Education Andhra Pradesh.
S.S.R.J. Degree College, Khammam, affiliated to Kakatiya University, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh
Vignana Bharathi Jr. College affiliated to Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh
M.Phil. (Library Science)
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University.
Nirmala High School, Dornakal, affiliated to Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh
Merits & Awards
Design and Development of Digital Library Facility
ARAI Knowledge Centre
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more