I am enthusiastic and professional, with a passion for my work. I enjoy being part of a team as well as working independently. I am quick to grasp new ideas and concepts and am able to deal with difficult situations diplomatically. I am able to work well on my own, use my initiative and can demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines. Under significant pressure, I possess a strong ability to perform effectively. I am a proactive individual with a logical approach to challenges.
I have completed the Comrades Marathon eight times.
Workforce Optimization Specialist
- Conduct workshops with customers to be able to analyse and document their Workforce Optimization requirements, which include Workforce Management, Quality Management, eLearning and Coaching and Performance Management.
- Implement and configure Wor
WORKFORCE OPTIMISATION CONSULTANT
From June 2010
- Conduct workshops with customers to be able to analyse and document their Workforce
Optimization requirements, which include Workforce Management, Quality Management,
eLearning and Coaching and Performance Management.
- Implement and configure Workforce Management solutions - Verint, Avaya, and Collab.
- Provide advanced support on Workforce Optimization solutions.
- Implement and configure Quality Management, Performance Management, eLearning and
Coaching solutions - Verint, Avaya, and Collab.
- Escalate product issues to vendors.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to clients.
- Conduct training on various Workforce Optimization tools (Verint Impact 360, Avaya WFO, Collab).
- Conduct training on Workforce Management and Quality Management principles.
- Interacting with internal and external customers.
- Interacting with vendors on a regular basis.
- Assist the pre-sales department with pricing plans for WFO proposals.
- Assist in customer visits and give detailed product presentations and engage in discussions.
- Gather product specific competitive information - subscribed to CRMXchange,
ContactCentreWorld, Bitpipe and IT Advisor daily newsletters.
- Attend product specific webinars and virtual conferences on a regular basis.
BUSINESS APPLICATION CONSULTANT
March 2009 - June 2010
- Perform business analysis on customer's workforce management.
- Document customer's workforce optimization requirements.
- Implement and configure workforce optimization solutions.
- Provide advance support to Resource Planners at customers using Aspect Workforce Management.
- Document and analyse customer's quality management requirements.
- Implement and configure quality management solution.
- Provide support to Quality Assessors and system administrators at customers using Aspect Quality
- Escalate product issues to vendor.
- Analyse and document the impact of changed business rules, increased call volumes, etc. on the staffing requirements of the customer's call centre. Propose staffing solutions.
- Supply training to customers on Aspect Workforce Management and Aspect Quality Management.
- Assisting customers in analysing and interpreting Crystal Call Centre Reports.
January 2002 - March 2009
- Report directly to the Call Centre Manager.
- Workforce management through forecasting, scheduling and tracking using the Aspect Workforce
- Track agent activity and availability using Aspect Real Time Adherence (Perform Enhancement
Package) and Aspect Custom View Director.
- Process agent availability and activity reports for compliance statistics.
- Plan and manage vacation and off-phone activity requests.
- Responsible to ensure the SLA agreement is met with accurate forecasting, scheduling, tracking and management of agents.
- Maintain the assets inventory of the call centre and manage stationary purchase requests through the Nerve Centre application.
- Do monthly reporting and supply analysis to the Call Centre Manager on trends, deviations in call
volumes, average handle times, SLA and agent behaviour.
- Back-up System Administrator with knowledge and experience in the following applications:
Aspect Custom View Director
Route Administrator - Call Classification Tables
System Administrator - Procedures, Exceptions, Schedules
CALL CENTRE AGENT AND PRODUCT SPECIALIST
May 1998 - October 2001
-Answer incoming calls from members and service providers (doctors, hospitals, pharmacists).
- Verify and reconcile medical bills.
- Log calls on Remedy.
- As product specialist I had to handle the preference queries originated in the call centre.
- Prepare presentations to management and the medical advisor for approval of exceptional medical
CALL CENTRE AGENT
October 1996 - April 1998
- Confirm optical benefits for Polmed and Telemed members.
- Resolve queries about unpaid optical accounts.
October 1991 - October 1996
- Resolve written enquiries regarding unpaid medical accounts from members and service providers.
- Report on the resolution of the queries to the members and service providers.
Qualifications & Certifications
English, History, Geography, Business
ELDORAIGNE HIGH SCHOOL