I am enthusiastic and professional, with a passion for my work. I enjoy being part of a team as well as working independently. I am quick to grasp new ideas and concepts and am able to deal with difficult situations diplomatically. I am able to work well on my own, use my initiative and can demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines. Under significant pressure, I possess a strong ability to perform effectively. I am a proactive individual with a logical approach to challenges.
I have completed the Comrades Marathon eight times.
Workforce Optimization Specialist
- Conduct workshops with customers to be able to analyse and document their Workforce Optimization requirements, which include Workforce Management, Quality Management, eLearning and Coaching and Performance Management.
- Implement and configure Wor
WORKFORCE OPTIMISATION CONSULTANT
From June 2010
- Conduct workshops with customers to be able to analyse and document their Workforce
Optimization requirements, which include Workforce Management, Quality Management,
eLearning and Coaching and Performance Management.
- Implement and configure Workforce Management solutions - Verint, Avaya, and Collab.
- Provide advanced support on Workforce Optimization solutions.
- Implement and configure Quality Management, Performance Management, eLearning and
Coaching solutions - Verint, Avaya, and Collab.
- Escalate product issues to vendors.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to clients.
- Conduct training on various Workforce Optimization tools (Verint Impact 360, Avaya WFO, Collab).
- Conduct training on Workforce Management and Quality Management principles.
- Interacting with internal and external customers.
- Interacting with vendors on a regular basis.
- Assist the pre-sales department with pricing plans for WFO proposals.
- Assist in customer visits and give detailed product presentations and engage in discussions.
- Gather product specific competitive information - subscribed to CRMXchange,
ContactCentreWorld, Bitpipe and IT Advisor daily newsletters.
- Attend product specific webinars and virtual conferences on a regular basis.
BUSINESS APPLICATION CONSULTANT
March 2009 - June 2010
- Perform business analysis on customer's workforce management.
- Document customer's workforce optimization requirements.
- Implement and configure workforce optimization solutions.
- Provide advance support to Resource Planners at customers using Aspect Workforce Management.
- Document and analyse customer's quality management requirements.
- Implement and configure quality management solution.
- Provide support to Quality Assessors and system administrators at customers using Aspect Quality
- Escalate product issues to vendor.
- Analyse and document the impact of changed business rules, increased call volumes, etc. on the staffing requirements of the customer's call centre. Propose staffing solutions.
- Supply training to customers on Aspect Workforce Management and Aspect Quality Management.
- Assisting customers in analysing and interpreting Crystal Call Centre Reports.
January 2002 - March 2009
- Report directly to the Call Centre Manager.
- Workforce management through forecasting, scheduling and tracking using the Aspect Workforce
- Track agent activity and availability using Aspect Real Time Adherence (Perform Enhancement
Package) and Aspect Custom View Director.
- Process agent availability and activity reports for compliance statistics.
- Plan and manage vacation and off-phone activity requests.
- Responsible to ensure the SLA agreement is met with accurate forecasting, scheduling, tracking and management of agents.
- Maintain the assets inventory of the call centre and manage stationary purchase requests through the Nerve Centre application.
- Do monthly reporting and supply analysis to the Call Centre Manager on trends, deviations in call
volumes, average handle times, SLA and agent behaviour.
- Back-up System Administrator with knowledge and experience in the following applications:
Aspect Custom View Director
Route Administrator - Call Classification Tables
System Administrator - Procedures, Exceptions, Schedules
CALL CENTRE AGENT AND PRODUCT SPECIALIST
May 1998 - October 2001
-Answer incoming calls from members and service providers (doctors, hospitals, pharmacists).
- Verify and reconcile medical bills.
- Log calls on Remedy.
- As product specialist I had to handle the preference queries originated in the call centre.
- Prepare presentations to management and the medical advisor for approval of exceptional medical
CALL CENTRE AGENT
October 1996 - April 1998
- Confirm optical benefits for Polmed and Telemed members.
- Resolve queries about unpaid optical accounts.
October 1991 - October 1996
- Resolve written enquiries regarding unpaid medical accounts from members and service providers.
- Report on the resolution of the queries to the members and service providers.
Qualifications & Certifications
English, History, Geography, Business
ELDORAIGNE HIGH SCHOOL
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more