Principal In A Nursing Institution
I secured my Masters degree in Pediatric nursing. I have been teaching for the past 20 years for the BSc Nursing, PB BSc Nursing, and MSc Nursing students. I am also guiding and supervising them in Research Projects and in the clinical areas. At present i am Administering the Nursing Institution. Hence i need job in the same field.
GNM, B Sc(N), PCBSc(N) and M Sc(N) students
University, Shimla; HP practical examinations as internal and external examiner
• Organized university and Nursing Board examinations in a smooth manner
• Held responsibilities as chief superintendent of GNM board examinations
• Corrected BSc(N ) & PcBSc(N), and MSc (N) Child Health Nursing, growth & development, fundamentals of nursing, nursing education university examination papers
FIELD OF SPECIALITY IN M Sc NURSING
CHILD HEALTH NURSING
POST GRADUATE RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
A study to evaluate effectiveness of planned teaching program on care pf babies on mechanical ventilator among staff nurses working in NICU of selected hospitals, Bangalore
CONFERENCES/ SEMINARS/ WORKSHOPS/ CONTINUING NURSING EDUCATION PROGRAM ATTENDED
• Lesson plan format on 20th April 2001 Organized by M S Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Education and Research, Bangalore
• International conference of Indian society of Psychiatric nurses on Adolescent Mental health - Issues and problems, nursing perspectives from 7th to 9th February 2005 Organized by NIMHANS Bangalore.
• Workshop on myocardial infraction and stress management conducted on 22-03-2005. Organized by M S Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Science, Bangalore
• Symposium on enhancing knowledge in sexual and reproductive health for nursing students organized by FPA INDIA, Bangalore branch on 18-05-2005
• Conference on hospital waste management organized by Indian Society of hospital waste management an health care waste management cell from November 4th to 5th 2004 Bangalore
• National conference on geriatric nursing organized by geriatric society of India Pondicherry on 2nd September 2005.
• Seminar on quality Assurance on nursing education and services organized by Florence Nightingale Nurses welfare Association Bangalore.
• CME Program on Myths and Facts in Child Care on 29th July 2007 organized by Lakeside Medical Center Hospital, Bangalore.
• National Conference on Theory Application in Nursing Practice on 16th February 2008
Clinical Instructor / Nursing Tutor
Kempe Gowda Institute of Nursing
Same as above 3. Assistant Lecturer M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Education And Research, Bangalore. 1997-2003 • Apart from the above responsibilities participated in work shops
M.S .Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Education And Research, Bangalore.
Asmara College of Health Sciences,
Asmara, Eritrea, South East Africa.
Kamakshi Institute of Nursing, Bassa wazira, Bhugnara Post, The Nurpur, Dist Kangra, HP,
M.S .Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Education And Research
• Supervising the G NM and B Sc(N) students in clinical area and community area
• Conducting clinical teaching, Case presentations, health teaching in clinical area
• Supervising Individual and group health teaching in community area
• Demonstrations and redemonstrations of the nursing procedures on the patient in the clinical area
• Complete physical assessment of patients
• Conducting well baby clinics, immunization clinic, special clinics Eg: low birth weight babies, spastic children along with doctors etc.
• Giving lecture classes for G N M and B Sc (N) students in the college
• Organizing special programs like international days
Qualifications & Certifications
Nursing Education& Research
Rajive Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Govt. College of Nursing
SJ Govt. College
SJ Govt. College
S.K GOVRNAMENT JR. COLLEGE, URAVAKONDA, A.P
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more