C.Madan Kumar was born in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu on 10th October 1983.
I received my Bachelor of Science in Physics in Government Arts College, Bharathiar University(Distinction 2001-04), Master of Science in Physics in PSG CAS, Bharathiar University(Distinction 2004-06), Master of Philosophy in the field of Ultrasound in Pondicherry Central University(5th Rank in All India Entrance exam 2006-07), Puducherry and proceeding Doctor of Philosophy-FULL TIME in Bhrathiar University(2009-***).
I has six years of research experience. Worked in Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory, Hyderabad for a year (2010-11) and Shenyang National Laboratory for Material Sciences, Shenyang, P.R.China (2011-2012) for a year in the field of Nano Magnetic Materials. My specialization was in Magnetic Materials. And current research focus is on Magnetocaloric effect (Magnetic Refrigeration).
I worked in CIET as Assistant Professor in the Department of Physics for two years from 2007 to 2009. I worked as a guest lecturer in RVS college of Physiotherapy, Sulur for two years from 2012 to 2014.I taught basic science to foreign students in China (2012).
I published a book entitled Engineering Physics-I under Virutchaam Publications. Book titled Basics and Applied Physics for Physiotherapy is in progress to publish. Participated in 10 National and International level conferences and organized a National level conference
Teaching And Data Entry Job
I did my M.Sc & M.Phil in Physics 4 years teaching Experience in Engineering college. Good in typing interested to work a\in Data Entry jobs...
Advance Magnetic Group
October 2012 - October 2013
1. C. Madan Kumar, B. Kavitha, Lakshmy Ravindran, D. Prabhu, K. Chattopadhyay, N. Ponpandian, D. Mangalaraj, and C. Viswanathan, "Synthesis of Metallic Nanoparticles by Novel Chemical Method", NCMNN 2011, Vol-1, ISBN No:978-81-921247-0-4.
2. S. Rajesh Kumar, C. Madan Kumar, N. Ponpandian, D. Mangalaraj, M. Manivel Raja, and C. Viswanathan, "Surface Modified Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles for Biological Applications", NCMNN 2011, Vol-1, ISBN No:978-81-921247-0-4.
Seminars Conference / Participations
International Level Conference: 2
Visiting Research Student
Shenyang National Laboratory for Material
August 2011 - August 2012
sciences (SYNL), Shenyang, P.R.China - Magnetic Division - One year (Aug 2011 - Aug 2012).
Dissertation title: "Acoustical studies on Caffeine mixture with sugar solution".
➢ M.Sc: Thesis title: "Vibrational studies of kidney stones & Musa paradisiaca (EDTA)
extract using FTIR and X-rd Spectra", analyzed the EDTA and Kidney stone samples through spectrum.
Thesis Title: "Studies on Mechanical Vibration Sensor".
* Handling Pulsed Laser Deposition, RF/DC Magnetron Sputtering and Thermal Evaporation Unit for the growth of thin films.
* Synthesis of Nanoparticles by Mechanical Alloying Technique.
* Firm Skills in AFM, FTIR, SEM.
* Strong background in Physics and Mathematics.
* Extensive experience in measuring Ultrasonic related parameters and data analysis.
• Magnetic Society of India (MSI) - Life Member - LM 483.
✓ ENGINEERING PHYSICS-I - Main author - Published by Virutcham Publications.
The book has been published as per the syllabus for the Engineering students of Anna University, Coimbatore. The book contains five chapters on Ultrasound, Laser, Fiber Optics and Applications, Quantum Mechanics and Crystal Physics.
Department of Nanoscience and Technology
July 2009 - July 2011
Nov 2013 - In Progress).
Distinction in Postgraduate (PG) and Undergraduate (UG) degree programmes.
✓ Highly commented M.Phil and PG thesis.
✓ Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship - 2008.
The fellowship is awarded by the UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION, India for proceeding my M.Phil research activities in Pondicherry Central University. As, this fellowship is awarded for my merits in post graduate studies.
➢ ISBN Publication: 2
➢ International Journals Under Review: 7
➢ ISBN Proceedings:
Department of Physics
July 2006 - June 2007
Qualifications & Certifications
Pondicherry Central University
Bharathiar University, Government College of Arts & Science
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more