site execution & management, scheduling,arrange material, manpower, equipment,team work, communication, safety values procedures,QA, QC assesment.
Saudiarabia as construction suprintendent civil
From August 2012
• Accountable for drafting Schedules of man power, equipments & Material Submittal Reports
• Ensuring that the items procured and used in the construction are as per the client's specifications
• Communicating technical query and proposals to the clients regarding IFC (Issued for Construction) Drawings
• Serving as an In-Charge of the construction of Monopole and Tower Foundations
• Managing & monitoring the Foremen & Supervisors
• Inspecting Rebar Bending & Installation, Formworks, Concreting & Grouting, Protective Coatings and Earth-Works
• Handling clarifications regarding present drawings and the On-Site Modifications
• Drafting water-retaining structure's Leak Test Procedure in compliance with the Standards and Road-Closure and Traffic Re-Routing Plans
• Successfully handled Project for ITL CONTRACTING with client Sumitomo Corporation at manifa Aramco (GOSP) from aug12 to mar13; received the appreciations from the management for outstanding contribution & completion of the job on time
• Efficiently handled a team of 200 people, equipments, materials.
• Monitored the progress of manpower, material, equipments.
• Proper instructions provided to superervisor and foremen regarding work progress, safety procedures.
• Received equal support from client, and was offered additional projects.
• Supervised QA, QC site reports and documentation, test reports, material certification, NCR logs
• Initiatives taken to build competencies of teams by rewarding good performers to staff and workers.
• Other relevant accomplishments?
September 2009 - May 2012
• Accountable for conducting site-surveillance for ensuring procurement of materials in compliance with the client's specifications & materials standards
• Examined the material storage, handling and quality work on-site
• Served as an In-Charge for the construction of Sodium Hypo-chloride Building
• Monitored headworks and looked after the equalization tank & valve boxes
• Performed internal inspection prior to submitting the final RFI to client's Inspection Department
• Reported the non-compliances to QC Manager and looked after their documentation & closure
• Supervised record-keeping of QA/QC Papers such as Test Reports, Materials Certificate and NCR (non conformance report) Logs
• Successfully handled project titled - Waste Water Treatment Plant Upgrade for Saudi Aramco, Safanayah, Saudi Arabia from Sep'09 to May'12
M. S. Al-Suwaidi Industrial Services Co. Ltd
August 2008 - May 2012
Jubail, Riyadh as Site Engieer
August 2008 - August 2009
Goa/Karnataka as Project In-charge
R. K. Builders
June 2000 - June 2007
• Accountable for monitoring the daily construction activities in Polycarbonate Area, e.g., Reinforcing Bar Installation, Formworks, Massive Concreting Works & Grouting, Protective Coatings and Earthworks
• Supervised & assisted the foremen on matters related to technical issues and priority tasks of the site
• Ensured that every item of work conforms with the applicable/client's engineering standards and in compliance with latest IFC Drawings
• Coordinated with different Construction departments working at the site for managing smooth project execution
• Administered quantity take-off & requisition of the approved materials for executing the civil construction
• Participated in regular Project Co-Ordination Meetings with the client
• Organised Safety Tool-Box Meetings with the workers under supervision daily
• Efficiently contributed in the Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Complex Project for Client Daelim Saudi Arabia, Ltd./ Saudi Kayan Petrochemical (Jubail), SaudiArabia from Aug'08 to Sep'09
Goa, as Project Engineer
Elecon Construction Pvt. Ltd
January 1997 - April 2000
• Responsible for arranging all manpower, equipments, material.
• Supervise and monitor daily construction activities,
• Coordinate with department engineers regarding work progress, QC matters, and parcipate in project meetings.
• Dexterously contributed in the project titled - Construction of approach roads, culverts, drains, for Konkan Railways, Ministry of Railways, India (Please confirm)
Goa, India as Site Engineer
October 1994 - December 1996
• High lights
• Engaged in industrial construction, maintenance
• Supervise daily construction activities, report to PM.
Karnataka, India as Site Engineer
August 1992 - September 1994
• Supervise daily site activities.
• Prepare report of daily & monthly quantities of work as per progress.
• Engaged in construction of residential flats, under CPWD. PWD Department and also in construction of • Water treatment plants,
saudi kayan,safanaya Aramco gosp plant , manifa Aramco Aramco bulk plant, kemaya shutdown project
worked in project execution related jobs.
Qualifications & Certifications
diploma in civil emgineering
ST pauls high school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more