site execution & management, scheduling,arrange material, manpower, equipment,team work, communication, safety values procedures,QA, QC assesment.
Saudiarabia as construction suprintendent civil
From August 2012
• Accountable for drafting Schedules of man power, equipments & Material Submittal Reports
• Ensuring that the items procured and used in the construction are as per the client's specifications
• Communicating technical query and proposals to the clients regarding IFC (Issued for Construction) Drawings
• Serving as an In-Charge of the construction of Monopole and Tower Foundations
• Managing & monitoring the Foremen & Supervisors
• Inspecting Rebar Bending & Installation, Formworks, Concreting & Grouting, Protective Coatings and Earth-Works
• Handling clarifications regarding present drawings and the On-Site Modifications
• Drafting water-retaining structure's Leak Test Procedure in compliance with the Standards and Road-Closure and Traffic Re-Routing Plans
• Successfully handled Project for ITL CONTRACTING with client Sumitomo Corporation at manifa Aramco (GOSP) from aug12 to mar13; received the appreciations from the management for outstanding contribution & completion of the job on time
• Efficiently handled a team of 200 people, equipments, materials.
• Monitored the progress of manpower, material, equipments.
• Proper instructions provided to superervisor and foremen regarding work progress, safety procedures.
• Received equal support from client, and was offered additional projects.
• Supervised QA, QC site reports and documentation, test reports, material certification, NCR logs
• Initiatives taken to build competencies of teams by rewarding good performers to staff and workers.
• Other relevant accomplishments?
September 2009 - May 2012
• Accountable for conducting site-surveillance for ensuring procurement of materials in compliance with the client's specifications & materials standards
• Examined the material storage, handling and quality work on-site
• Served as an In-Charge for the construction of Sodium Hypo-chloride Building
• Monitored headworks and looked after the equalization tank & valve boxes
• Performed internal inspection prior to submitting the final RFI to client's Inspection Department
• Reported the non-compliances to QC Manager and looked after their documentation & closure
• Supervised record-keeping of QA/QC Papers such as Test Reports, Materials Certificate and NCR (non conformance report) Logs
• Successfully handled project titled - Waste Water Treatment Plant Upgrade for Saudi Aramco, Safanayah, Saudi Arabia from Sep'09 to May'12
M. S. Al-Suwaidi Industrial Services Co. Ltd
August 2008 - May 2012
Jubail, Riyadh as Site Engieer
August 2008 - August 2009
Goa/Karnataka as Project In-charge
R. K. Builders
June 2000 - June 2007
• Accountable for monitoring the daily construction activities in Polycarbonate Area, e.g., Reinforcing Bar Installation, Formworks, Massive Concreting Works & Grouting, Protective Coatings and Earthworks
• Supervised & assisted the foremen on matters related to technical issues and priority tasks of the site
• Ensured that every item of work conforms with the applicable/client's engineering standards and in compliance with latest IFC Drawings
• Coordinated with different Construction departments working at the site for managing smooth project execution
• Administered quantity take-off & requisition of the approved materials for executing the civil construction
• Participated in regular Project Co-Ordination Meetings with the client
• Organised Safety Tool-Box Meetings with the workers under supervision daily
• Efficiently contributed in the Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Complex Project for Client Daelim Saudi Arabia, Ltd./ Saudi Kayan Petrochemical (Jubail), SaudiArabia from Aug'08 to Sep'09
Goa, as Project Engineer
Elecon Construction Pvt. Ltd
January 1997 - April 2000
• Responsible for arranging all manpower, equipments, material.
• Supervise and monitor daily construction activities,
• Coordinate with department engineers regarding work progress, QC matters, and parcipate in project meetings.
• Dexterously contributed in the project titled - Construction of approach roads, culverts, drains, for Konkan Railways, Ministry of Railways, India (Please confirm)
Goa, India as Site Engineer
October 1994 - December 1996
• High lights
• Engaged in industrial construction, maintenance
• Supervise daily construction activities, report to PM.
Karnataka, India as Site Engineer
August 1992 - September 1994
• Supervise daily site activities.
• Prepare report of daily & monthly quantities of work as per progress.
• Engaged in construction of residential flats, under CPWD. PWD Department and also in construction of • Water treatment plants,
saudi kayan,safanaya Aramco gosp plant , manifa Aramco Aramco bulk plant, kemaya shutdown project
worked in project execution related jobs.
Qualifications & Certifications
diploma in civil emgineering
ST pauls high school