Ma. Ana Flor Ciocson
Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia
My CV shows that I have been consistently engaged as speaker and lecturer in different scientific activities locally and internationally. These acknowledgement is a direct result of my expertise, career advancement, professional excellence, and pursue a higher degree. In addition, I am expert in the field of training and education (i.e. vascular access and infusion nursing), quality improvement, evidence-based practice, clinical practice guideline and research.
Scientific Activity Organizer, Lecturer, Speaker, Advanced Microsoft Office Application, Nursing Ski
Chairman of the adaptation
Clinical Practice Guideline
(CPG) on Central Vascular Access Device (CVAD) Team
• Developed CPG on CVAD manual 2014
• Organized and Presented an
• Organized and facilitated Lecture and Workshop in Radiology Department "Advance IV Contrast Media Administration" February 21, 2013.
• Chaired the I.V. Week Celebration - Hub Campaign 2013 January 26-30, 2013
• Developed "Keys to break the CLABSI" a Central line care and maintenance bundle program for nurses with posters, keycards and etc.
• Spearheaded CME activities such as:
• Evidence-based practice on CPG on CVAD, April 16, 2014.
• Evidence-Based Project: P.I.CC. Standard of Practice in KKUH, Nov. 13, 2012.
• KKUH Nurse Educators and I.V. Nurse Day Celebration "We Care We Teach Save Lines Save Lives" Seminar-Workshop February 23, 2012.
• Delivering Safe & Quality Management of I.V Therapy and Venipuncture (I.V. Nurse Day) March 9, 2011.
• Phlebotomy Standard Training Workshop Feb. 6, 2011.
• Evidence Base Practice: Nursing Management of Central lines Dec. 29, 2010
• Developed I.V. Team Internal Policy and Procedures (38 Titles)
• Recommended various product for I.V. and Phlebotomy.
• Standardized the I.V. therapy practice in the hospital (insertion, care & maintenance and removal).
• Developed program Certification for Nurses (I.V. and Phlebotomy)
• Conducted different educational and quality activities from different department outside Nursing such as Laboratory, Blood Bank, Pharmacy, HBOT, Radiology, ECG, EEG, CSSD, Pain Unit, Vascular Lab, Urodynamic, Rehabilitation, Wound Management Team, Colostomy Team, Tracheostomy Team, Blood Donation Center
• Developed Reading Pack on I.V. Therapy and Phlebotomy
• Designed the Phlebitis Scale, Infiltration Scale and VAD Selection algorithm Poster
• Introduced I.V. Therapy and Phlebotomy Card
• Created I.V. Forms in the Unit
• Organized different Professional Development Programs such as CORE PDP, UNIT PDP, SUB-UNIT PDP, CME, SYMPOSIUM)
• Attended Professional Updates; International, Local and...
Nurse Clinical Instructor
• Conducted several lectures to students and seminars.
• Supervised student nurses in clinical units in the Hospitals.
• Administered several examinations, student progress evaluation and maintained records of student classroom and clinical experience.
• Participated in Planning curriculum, teaching schedule and course outline.
• Conducted classes for patients in health practices and procedures.
C. Medical Representative
• Received trophies on various awards such as o Achieving Sales YTD Target
o Best detailing of the product
o TOP DEVELOPED ACCOUNTS
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more