- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Franchisee development and operations in retail education field
Zonal Manger handing the Pan India operations
Institutional Alliances division
July 2008 - February 2011
July 2008 Promoted as Zonal Manger handing the Pan India operations in Retail training and Expansion (franchisee appointment) instrumental in expanding the franchisee from 37 to 125 franchisees
Feb 2011 Promoted as Zonal -Head and Given an independent charge of heading a Institutional Alliances division in which Skill development training is imparted in Education institutions both in Schools and Colleges.
Nature of Works
• Heading the Divisions -Retail training, Franchisee development, Institution alliances Quality Control, Statistics, Business Support, Business development
• Was Responsible for opening New Franchises and Master Franchisees in cost effective places for effective and profitable business
• initiating the Audits monthly quarterly for qualitative targets and Quantitative Targets
• Conduct review meetings and guide the business development team to achieve their quantitative targets
• Initiate the process, plan, design for all the campaigns and execute it successfully
• Analyze the market trends and appraise the same to business partners every quarterly by conducting Quarterly business plan meetings
• Expediting various methods to improve the quality of works based on limited systems available in the corporate.
• initiated in developing the product, process, Quality Assurance guidelines and Systems for New-Venture. Institutional alliances division "
• Controlling and Training middle management mangers and executives monthly to impart get expertise and adopt the frequent market changes to improve Quality of Work
Institutional Allaiances at SRM Learning Tree Pvt Ltd
an SRM group company pioneers in Education Industry.
SRM Learning Tree Pvt.Ltd - Corporate office at Chennai and chain of more than 100 franchisees across Indian and Overseas for its IT training division SRM INFOTECH and Language training division SRM SPEAKENG
Joined SRM learning Tree on April 2007as Regional Manager -South Retail Training
Previously Employed as Senior Manager -Business Development and Customer
Up to April 2007
An MNC at Chennai from September 1998.
Informatics Techno net Solution- known as I.T Solutions is an MNC having Corporate office at Chennai and chain of four Interlinked Units to perform Quality back office services like Data conversion Data Transcription and corporate training for various clients in India and abroad. The major clients were Tamilnadu Public Service commission, University of Chennai, Anna University Tamilnadu Police R.T.O., Vetri Software a laison Company, Trilux Limited, Apcom Ltd., Citi Bank, Chennai, Halim Mazim Group - Klang, Selangor Malaysia, New York Life-United States, Barbar Shipping, India.etc
Nature of Works
• Heading the Organization -Production, Quality Control on Statistics, Business and Vendor Development and Corporate training
• Responsible for opening new units in cost effective places for effective and profitable business
• Building good rapport with elite Business Personalities in India and Abroad to implement the recent technology changes for the Business Development.
• Analyzing and initiating the Quality of work before shipment.
• Achieving in outstanding Business targets and Quality Assurance for the "New Born" Venture.
• Controlling and Training middle management executives to expertise and adopt of frequent market changes to improve Quality of Work.
• Expertise in Time management, Man Power Utilization and Man Power efficiency by frequent appraisals of Employees.
Chennai as Business Executive in August
Computer Point Ltd. A Public
August 1992 - August 1998
Deciding to shift from product based selling to the more challenging concept based selling entered the information technology industry and
Being the pioneer corporate in retailing personal computers and accessories and having a chain of more than 100 retailing shops with Software Training Institutes
By 1993 headed the Business Department independently. Took on administration & customer relations by 1994.
Became the Manager for Adyar Branch, Chennai of Computer Point Ltd., and was identified by the Managing Director of Computer point Ltd., to take over charge of managing multiple branches of Chennai and the Franchisee Management of Tamil Nadu.
Served as Corporate Manager until 1998 directly controlling the Business Development, customer relations and administration of multiple corporate branches
Nature of Work and Experience at Computer Point Ltd.,
Prime motto has been customer relations and client satisfaction
To innovate systems and design for various Business projects and implementing it successfully through result oriented and target driven methodology.
• Achieved Expertise in Corporate and Institutional sector Business by means of various innovative methodologies.
• Empanelled Computer Point Ltd., Corporate with Nationalized and Private Banks, Insurance organization and many other Government Sectors.
• Maintained good associations with Business Associates and Corporate Executives.
• Personally involved in all the publicity activities designing adds. Implementing advertising concepts through hoardings, banners, poster, paper inserts client generation through external and in house seminars workshops and road shows.
• Planning successfully implementing public campaigns.
• Actively participated in direct client discussions and follow-ups.
• Forecasting planning, budgeting and implementing daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly activities as per business requirements.
• Achieved enquiry targets, financial...
in Direct selling within two years, due to target driven sales rose to the position of Sales Supervisor controlling the sales representatives, sales coordinators and sales executives. Gained an experience of three years in the concept of product selling.
Professional Skills and Personal Qualities and attributes:
* Armed with an experience of over a decade in the chosen field of Marketing and customer relations. I have gained thorough and vast knowledge and confidence.
* special interest in Achieving Business Targets, client satisfaction, Consultancy in IT enable Services.
* Possess Leadership qualities to integrate and motivate effective teamwork for desired targets.
* Flair for Training and Public Speaking sharing experience, Updating to recent Industry trends.
* Knowledge in designing customized concepts as per the needs of the clients.
* Set qualitative and Quantitative targets for corporate and achieve the same
• Overall Capabilities:
Business Management Quality Analysis
Customer Relations Human resource management
Statistical Analysis Financial Management
Training and development Administration
❖ Independently managed franchisees across India controlling various support departments achieving corporate and client satisfaction.
❖ Addressed students and staff and senate members in various intuitions on importance of Skill development training
❖ Made a very successful breakthrough in the area of retail training Franchisee Development, Corporate Sector, and institutional alliance.
❖ Successfully completed a Project "Computer Institutes of Chennai" and gave a seminar on the SWOT analysis.
❖ Analysis conducted for IT enabled Services in INDIA- PROSPECTS:
❖ Initiated for ISO 9001 for Informatics Techno net Solutions.
Qualifications & Certifications
Indian Institute of management
Batchelor of science
Chemistry University of Madras
Annamalai University Chidambaram
Marketing and Corporate systems and Strategies University of Madras
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more