Claim you profile
Airport Ground Crew
Customer Contact Agent/Administrator
From September 2004
* Providing Customer Service to customers via telecommunications.
* Providing Technical Assistance.
* Dealing and responding to customer complaint mail and e-mails
* Updating spreadsheets.
* Working to client deadlines ensuring that time is used effectively.
* Training and supervising new contact agents
* Taking part in Client and Employee meetings, taking minutes and displaying them on our Intranet so that colleagues can understand the outcomes to their questions.
Trainee Assistance Manageress
The Living Rooms
June 2002 - September 2004
* Worked in a busy environment under stressful conditions.
* Supervised a team of staff ensuring everything ran smoothly through the delegations of tasks.
* Keyholder, opening and locking up the public house.
* Taking stock control so that the order of new stock would be correct.
* Making up the staff rota's ensuring that the correct amount of staff would be working resulting in a smooth operation.
* Cash Handling, this also involved ensuring that the takings were correct every evening before taking them to the bank.
* General bar work, being part of the team
72 Massereene Road, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY2 5RT
The Café Continental
January 1998 - June 2002
* Worked in busy environment.
* Ensured that all customers were treated in a professional manner and efficient, both in the restaurant and bar.
* Cash handling.
* Stock taking.
Qualifications & Certifications
Balwearie High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more