- Part time
I worked for a brief time at a "Guard Dog" security company. I prepared 10 dogs morning feeding,
fed them in their kennel; cleaned their kennel. Then when a crew was not coming or going I would exercise each dog during a break in a safe fenced enviornment. Then I discovered this company neglects their charges. i.e. feces full kennels., adult guard dogs running circles in their cage etc. etc.
so I quit and then reported the several transgressions.
South East Medical Clinic
August 2013 - October 2013
PLEASE NOTE, I was unable to accept the offer of full time work; due my responsibility of providing home/property care for my elderly mother.
* Booking appts. by telephone on EMR system and fielding daily patient queries on the phone.
* Preparing rooms for patients; sterilizing rooms afterward.
* Preparing room and patient for female complete physical; tray set up; preparing samples for lab.
* Preparing room for male complete physical; advising patient of procedure.
* Documentation of height, weight, and visual acuity for yearly physical exams, driver med., pre-op meds. Straightening and sterilizing of rooms after appts.
* Scanning documents into patients charts.* Faxing patients RX to pharmacies.
* Following up on "tasks" sent to me by other staff.
* Disbursing incoming mail and faxes to each Dr./staff member either by scan or hard copy.
October 2009 - Present• Provide home care and transportation to elderly mother.
• Managed 15 line switchboard for 40 + staff and consultants.
• Assisted 40 + consultants and assistants with daily operations regarding proper documentation associated with the processing of Mutual Fund sales and trades with strict attention to MFDA regulations and Investors Group regulations.
• Reviewed and processed Life Insurance applications to ensure accuracy. Set up client financial plans i.e., RESP's RSP's, LIRA's, Annuities, Home Buyer Plans etc. on corporate data base.
• Tabulated daily deposit on strict timeline and made deposit.
November 2010 - September 2011
Compassionate Care Leave
Provided home care, transportation and support to parents following father's stroke.
Liquor Depot - Millwood's Edmonton
June 2008 - December 2008
Qualifications & Certifications
MEDICAL OFFICE RECEPTIONIST
Medical Reception College
Academy of Learning
Grant MacEwan College
Harry Ainly Composite High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more