Claim you profile
Extensive secretarial, office experience. Working closely with senior management, quality auditing, some HR competencies.
Freelance secretarial support
to college graduate taking degree course
• Audio typing recorded interviews.
Area Manager's Secretary/Executive Secretary
HICA Care Homes
• Confidential and secretarial support service to a team of 3 Area Managers.
• Analysing statistical data and compiling weekly figures reports for the Managing Director.
• Responsible for monitoring and recording Manager Personnel files, liaising with HR and Payroll teams with regards to changes in statement of terms and contracts.
• Initiating and planning team meetings, preparing agendas and minute taking.
• Organising and planning Management away days, sourcing events and venues.
• Liaising with external parties, organisations and local authorities.
• Minute taking of disciplinary hearings.
• Carrying out local business research.
• Quality auditing - As instructed by the MD, conducting Customer Service Standard audits, reporting findings and compiling a report to the Quality Assurance Manager.
• Correspondence with Care Regulator CQC to update them on changes within the organisation.
• Maintaining office systems.
• Covering the role of Executive Secretary as required.
PA responsible to the Managing Director
Providing an accurate, efficient word processing service; drafting communication to various leading contractors.
• Providing day to day office support and diary management.
• Involvement in recruitment and selection of new staff.
• Assisted with overseeing the completion and production of weekly management reports and statistics.
Geo. Houlton & Sons Limited
• Receptionist - directing calls and visitors to appropriate departments and personnel.
• Providing leave cover for the PA role to the Chairman.
• Purchase Assistant to the Purchasing Manager - Assisted in placing orders, carrying out research, pricing materials, liaising with Surveyors and suppliers; carrying out site visits, setting up communications on site etc.
Quality Hotel - Receptionist
Dart Industries Ltd
• Leading a sales team of 8 staff, selling Tupperware products.
• Conducting presentations, sales training meetings.
• Merchandising in-store.
• Promoting store cards and encouraging sales to meet sales targets.
• Checking stock sheets and deliveries.
• Operating EPOS systems.
Swift Employment Services
• Typing general correspondence.
• Updating recruitment records.
Receptionist/Office Services Administrator
Comet Group PLC
• Initially employed as Receptionist/Switchboard Operator at Comet Head Office, responsible for diverting calls on a Plessey PDX switchboard and directing external visitors in and out of the building.
• Cross matching invoices against purchase orders for the Office Services department.
F. Abba & Co
• Switchboard and reception duties.
• Typing bill of quantities, specification etc.
• Assisting with weekly payroll duties.
Qualifications & Certifications
Business and Management
Leeds Metropolitan University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more