Claim you profile
I have worked for Nobles Amusements, Victory Amusements as both customer care assistant and senior customer assistant. At present I am working as a volunteer with the British Heart Foundation in their Furniture and Electrical Store as a stock generator and sales assistant
Customer Care Assistant/Senior Customer Care Assistant
May 2005 - August 2006
• My job involved making sure that all our customers were happy by serving them either hot or cold drinks and sandwiches. I handled cash on a day to day basis as well as answering any queries the customers had or fixing a problem with the slot machines.
• I also had to make sure that the arcade floor and all machines were cleaned as well as general housekeeping.
• After a while I took on more of a senior customer care assistant, where I would be in charge of staff, which would have only been myself and one other, as well as in charge of the running of the arcade, making certain that all floats were correct and making sure the end of day cashing up was correct.
• With this position I soon became a key holder which meant on certain days I would have to open the arcade and preparing everything for that day, I would also on certain days open and close the arcade, this was a huge responsibility that I worked hard at to be the best I could.
Customer Care Assistant
September 1994 - November 1995
This was my first job experience of working in an arcade, and it was here that I learnt how an arcade was run. I learnt how to handle customers complaints with a friendly air, how to fix any machines that were having minor trouble as well as the importance of all customer relations and make sure they visited a happy environment.
November 1986 - July 1987
• This job was mainly volunteer work but it involved a lot of responsibility of handling other peoples business. I would go around a number of clients and if they needed any help with laundry, cleaning, shopping, paying bills or even phone calls that they were unable to do, just to help make their lives a lot more easy.
• Every client had their own aspects and variety of needs which they would need help with and I was always willing to give them that support when needed.
Early Learning Centre
November 1984 - January 1985
• I was employed as a sales assistant and the job required serving customers, making sure that whatever they needed we had in stock if not I would order it in for them, also general housekeeping was involved, making sure that shelves and floors were always clean.
• I also had the responsibility of taking deliveries and sorting them out, handling cash on a daily basis, cashing up at the end of the day and using a night safe to deposit takings.
• I also took on the responsibility of opening and closing the shop too.
Qualifications & Certifications
Ryton Comprehensive School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more