Claim you profile
I have been acting as a school nurse for the last six years in the Broward County School District. I have a state license in both Florida and Pennsylvania, all cridentials are current.
Thank you for consideration.
Private Duty Nurse
From July 2006
• Florida, and Pennsylvania Licensed Practical Nurse
• Private Duty Nursing - Pediatric to Geriatric care, including Hospice Care, School Nursing Florida and Pennsylvania credentials current
• Maintained and enhanced the quality of highly complex databases by identifying and implementing quality control measures and procedures.
• Implemented new automation opportunities. Defined and updated documentation as deemed necessary.
• Implemented methodologies to circumvent repetitive issues that occurred within the work structure.
• Manipulated database query software and mainframe applications. Worked with vendors and external clients.
Marketing and recruiting
Associated Audiologic Consultants-Hear Now Hearing Aid Center
From May 2003
for audiology consulting firm, telemarketing, and hearing aid center.
• Marketing - defining company goals
• Identification and history of company including all honors and certifications to all perspective contracts
• Background of President of company and his visions of how placing audiology into their own practices would improve the patient population.
• Recruitment of audiologists - performed from a database of previous employee resumes, and advertisements from several audiology databases and current journals. I channeled in on their past working experience, and knowledge of current testing and procedures of said testing.
• Telemarketing - taken from present and past patients. Information supplied of updated high performance aides. Invitation to revisit the office and receive the anniversary gift provided.
Clinical Data Analyst
Omnicare Clinical Research Corporation
• Point person at study startup as well as attended clinical trial team meetings.
• Liaison for CDM and Clintrials. Trials team resolved any issue regarding • programming and parameter changes to database.
• Protocol review, CRF review and validation for clinical data discrepancies
• with creation and resolution of queries according to the Data Management
• Plan. Applied answered queries to the Case Report Form and database.
• Updated databases for review dates and completeness.
• Periodically reviewed documentation binder and reported any deficiencies to the • Manager.
• Reviewed questions generated by data entry technicians and CDA's.
• Mentored and trained Clinical Data Analyst (CDA) on projects.
• Assisted team on database closures.
Smith Kline Beecham Pharmaceuticals
• Clinical Data Coordinator
• Reviewed and validated case report forms (CRF) for clinical data discrepancies
• with creation and resolution of queries to CRF and databases.
• CRF development and database screen testing.
• Responsible for creation and edits to study specific guidelines.
• Liaison for CDM and Clintrials Team to resolve any clinical issues
• regarding study drug.
• Experienced in creation and edits of SQL programs for compounds.
• Responsible for SAE review and reconciliation with safety team for Study
• Mentored new employees.
• Office Nurse - Otolaryngology
• Manager, Allergy Department
• Responsible for all RAST - Skin testing, serums, education of new allergy
• Assisted office personnel with patient record filing.
Clinical Data Coordinator
University of Pennsylvania - Epidemiology Dept
Reviewed and validated medical data for new drug applications.
Charge Nurse, Holmsburg Prison, House of Correction
Correctional Healthcare Solutions, Inc
I was charge nurse at Holmsburg Prison ( maximum security). Despensing medications to all prisioners, also charge of infirmary on my scheduled days.
Qualifications & Certifications
Marywood Seminary, Scranton PA. (high school connected to Marywood Universary
Katherine Gibbs School
Mercedian School of Nursing
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more