Claim you profile
I had 12 years experience, firstly as part-time then as full-time administrator in the Film & Video Archive of the Imperial War Museum. Laterly I have had seven and a half years experience as a receptionist to a Company importing fresh produce. This is not the type of role I would be looking to repeat. I am no stranger to a busy environment.
Home Patient Administrator
May 2013 - July 2013
• Co-ordinate incoming calls and correspondence, forwarding to appropriate teams/departments
• Maintained and updated Bio track system, used to monitoring hazardous waste accounts and suppliers
• Ensured invoices and driver feedback was collated on spread sheets and addressed as required
• Monitored driver KPIs against a set criteria and reported and changed or shortfalls.
• Used a bespoke customer management system
• Working in a small team of 4, covering other duties in event of staff shortages
Receptionist and Administrator
Agrexco Agricultural Export Co
April 2004 - October 2011
• Operating switchboard
• Mail distribution
• Excel record keeping of daily cheque list
• Booking hotels, flights, in house meetings and courier services
• Responsible for the management of warehouse deliveries and collections
• Data entry
• Checking and Ordering office supplies, including stationery
Administrative Postal Assistant
September 2003 - January 2004
Reporting to Financial Services Section
Owen Coyle Group
March 2002 - November 2002
Operating switchboard and data entry
Administrator, Film and Video Archive
Imperial War Museum
October 1989 - October 2001
• Facilitating access to the archive whilst maintaining its integrity
• Costing and preparing laboratory orders for preservation work
• Budgeting using Excel
• Managing holiday and sick leave for departmental staff
Qualifications & Certifications
Social Sciences Credit
English, French, Art, Geography
Greenford County Grammar School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more