Legal Administrative Assistant / Paralegal
Project Support Professional characterized by commitment to providing a high-level of service with exceptional follow-through, detail orientation and logical reasoning. Known for persistence in resolving issues to ensure project completion and success. Adapts easily to new tools and technologies.
• complex administrative support
• organizational and detail oriented
• project coordination
• maintains confidentiality
• legal and insurance terminology
• customer focused
Orange County Superior Court
March 2010 - May 2012
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF ORANGE, Santa Ana, CA 2010 - 2012
Office Assistant - Extra Help (October 2011 - May 2012)
Member of destruction team working to purge misdemeanor case files.
* Used Vision (Court proprietary system) to confirm misdemeanor cases meet the criteria for destruction based on the length of time the case must be retained with proper adherence to the purging requirements.
* Pulled cases from the shelf for those cases that were ready for destruction.
* Organized files on the shelf for ease of filing.
Volunteer - Lamoreaux Justice Center (2010 - 2011)
Assisted the Self Help Center Staff and the Self Represented Calendar court clerk with various clerical duties.
* Assisted Self Help Center Staff with various workshops offered for the public without attorney representation. Entered information required for court forms with assistance of the workshop participant with professionalism.
* Assisted Court Clerk for the Self Represented Parties Calendar with calendar preparation, roll call and calling in of parties, high level review of forms for completeness, copying and other tasks as requested. Duties performed with an attention to detail.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of California, Irvine Extension
California State University, Long Beach
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more