Senior Tenant Coordinator - Retail
To successfully coordinate and complete the fit out of a retail unit within a shopping center on time and at the right standard in order for the stakeholders to receive a return on investment.
Senior Tenant Coordinator
United Development Company
January 2008 - August 2012
• Report to General Manager and Executive Vice President, Retail Assets Management
• Tenant Coordinator for the fit out of retail units located in The Pearl Qatar, Porto Arabia Precinct and Medina Centrale.
• Promoted to Senior Tenant Coordinator (Fashion and Other) in October 2008 with 4 staff members reporting to me. I was responsible for their workload allocation, performance appraisals and mentoring.
• As of June 2012 I personally completed the coordination of 41 retail units having a value of approximately QR125,000,000.00 (R260,000,000.00)
• The tenant mix I dealt with comprised primarily International fashion brands (Stefano Ricci, Pal Zileri, Tru Trussardi, Harmont & Blaine, Mulberry, Vera Wang, Weekend Max Mara, Georg Jensen, Calvin Klein, Gianfranco Ferre, Love Moschino, Kenzo, Guess, LK Bennett etc).
• I was responsible for coordinating the private projects of the UDC President and those of the Alfardan family who are the founders of UDC. The Alfardan Jewellery store (1500m2) is recognized by the Guinness Book of records as being the largest single owned jewelry store in the world. The value of the installation was in excess of QR10 000,000.00.
The Pearl Qatar - Doha, Qatar
January 2008 to August 2012 - United Development Company Qatar - The Pearl Qatar – Doha
The Project: An island spanning over 4 million square-meters of land, developed by United Development Company (UDC), the island is located 350 meters offshore of Doha’s prestigious West Bay District and is one of the largest real-estate developments in the Gulf.
Leasable Retail Area: Porto Arabia Retail Units 80 000.00m2
Dining terraces, seating areas, kiosks in Porto Arabia 10 000.00m2
Medina Centrale Retail Units 61 650.00m2
Qanat Qartier Retail Units 30 198.00m2
There are plans underway to convert some Residential units into Retail Units within the precincts of Medina Centrale and Qanat Qartier
About United Development Company (UDC): Founded in 1999, United Development Company (UDC) has been listed on the Qatar Exchange since June 2003 and is one of Qatar’s leading private sector shareholding companies.
Qualifications & Certifications
Diploma - Structural Steel Design and Drafting
Sandringham High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more