Data Entry Clerk
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Volt Workforce Solutions
June 2013 - November 2013
Key Accomplishment - Managed critical data transmissions to the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) via the customs accounting software system, ITMR4.
* Validated the proper shipping and release date information to be populated on appropriate B3 customs documents.
* Facilitated a record retention program for all import documents to comply with US Customs and Border Protection(CBP)requirement.
* Gathered entry documents, including entry summaries(CBP7501)and immediate releases(CBP3461)and matched them to commercial documents(invoices, packing lists, and transportation bills of lading).
* Logged information into a centralized spreadsheet for tracking and tracing.
* Scanned Material Safety Data Sheets(MSDS) to files to upload to the vwr.com website.
* Analyzed entry information to identify specific SKU's to address an US Government agency submission.
TW Data Entry Administrator
Volt Workforce Solutions
October 2012 - December 2012
Key Accomplishment - Monitored participant kits until completed and assigned for review.
* Daily review and process of Participant benefit election pension plan kits to ensure completeness according to standard procedure.
* Entered election information for completed kits into eePoint system to initiate a Trust record.
* Maintained and updated participant records when required in case of data changes (DOB, SDOB, name of benefit service, QDRO liens, etc.)
* Resolved issues with updated Case Management notes, e-mail, faxes, letters, and Call Service Center.
June 2011 - July 2011
Key Accomplishment - Processed data for International High Risk customer groups and Money Service Businesses.
* Built client profiles.
* Verified data from profiles.
* Uploaded documents to customer profiles on CRMS systems.
United States Census Bureau
April 2011 - May 2011
Key Accomplishment- Complied with accuracy standards while maintaining high production rates.
* Planned work by reviewing assignment areas and locate households for interviews.
* Followed guidelines and confidentiality laws.
* Explained the purpose of the census interview and answered resident's questions.
* Gathered information and recorded census data forms.
February 2003 - January 2009
Key Accomplishment- Researched and set-up of manufacturers for new products.
* Daily review of non-panel data in hospital files.
* Linkage of medical-surgical products through the MATRAX system into the company's Common Master File (CMF).
* Maintained a SOLO list of medical-surgical products.
* Test linked new and inactive hospital files for new manufacturers.
Hospital Products Bridger
February 1999 - February 2003
Key Accomplishment- Consistently identified incorrect data.
* Bridged products from monthly data submissions to the IMS Common Master File numbers into the HBOB mainframe system for various sales audits.
* Maintained accurate and timely delivery of client delivery.
* Responsible for clean-up of unlinked products in files.
Data Entry Operator
April 1989 - February 1999
* Daily input of alpha-numeric data into CRT from a microfilm viewer for the various audits(US Hospital, US Drug, and US Veterinary)products.
* Maintained quality and productivity standards as required.
* Updating systems to maintain the correct information.