Claim you profile
Data Entry Clerk
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Volt Workforce Solutions
June 2013 - November 2013
Key Accomplishment - Managed critical data transmissions to the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) via the customs accounting software system, ITMR4.
* Validated the proper shipping and release date information to be populated on appropriate B3 customs documents.
* Facilitated a record retention program for all import documents to comply with US Customs and Border Protection(CBP)requirement.
* Gathered entry documents, including entry summaries(CBP7501)and immediate releases(CBP3461)and matched them to commercial documents(invoices, packing lists, and transportation bills of lading).
* Logged information into a centralized spreadsheet for tracking and tracing.
* Scanned Material Safety Data Sheets(MSDS) to files to upload to the vwr.com website.
* Analyzed entry information to identify specific SKU's to address an US Government agency submission.
TW Data Entry Administrator
Volt Workforce Solutions
October 2012 - December 2012
Key Accomplishment - Monitored participant kits until completed and assigned for review.
* Daily review and process of Participant benefit election pension plan kits to ensure completeness according to standard procedure.
* Entered election information for completed kits into eePoint system to initiate a Trust record.
* Maintained and updated participant records when required in case of data changes (DOB, SDOB, name of benefit service, QDRO liens, etc.)
* Resolved issues with updated Case Management notes, e-mail, faxes, letters, and Call Service Center.
June 2011 - July 2011
Key Accomplishment - Processed data for International High Risk customer groups and Money Service Businesses.
* Built client profiles.
* Verified data from profiles.
* Uploaded documents to customer profiles on CRMS systems.
United States Census Bureau
April 2011 - May 2011
Key Accomplishment- Complied with accuracy standards while maintaining high production rates.
* Planned work by reviewing assignment areas and locate households for interviews.
* Followed guidelines and confidentiality laws.
* Explained the purpose of the census interview and answered resident's questions.
* Gathered information and recorded census data forms.
February 2003 - January 2009
Key Accomplishment- Researched and set-up of manufacturers for new products.
* Daily review of non-panel data in hospital files.
* Linkage of medical-surgical products through the MATRAX system into the company's Common Master File (CMF).
* Maintained a SOLO list of medical-surgical products.
* Test linked new and inactive hospital files for new manufacturers.
Hospital Products Bridger
February 1999 - February 2003
Key Accomplishment- Consistently identified incorrect data.
* Bridged products from monthly data submissions to the IMS Common Master File numbers into the HBOB mainframe system for various sales audits.
* Maintained accurate and timely delivery of client delivery.
* Responsible for clean-up of unlinked products in files.
Data Entry Operator
April 1989 - February 1999
* Daily input of alpha-numeric data into CRT from a microfilm viewer for the various audits(US Hospital, US Drug, and US Veterinary)products.
* Maintained quality and productivity standards as required.
* Updating systems to maintain the correct information.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more