Claim you profile
I am a very attractive woman that has a very friendly out going personality. I love all people no matter race, gender or age. I care about pleasing people and always go the extra mile to be sure everyone is happy and taken care of. I am a very hard worker. My children are grown and I am not married which means I am available to work as much as possible. I do not mind working weekends, holidays or any shift that is available. I can stay over night when ever I need to. I really would love to start work ASAP. I am available to interview now. I will make the company very happy they choose me!
Outside Sales Representative
Goodwin Brothers, Inc
February 2010 - August 2011
• Acquired new customers and upgraded current existing customers with food service equipment
• Learned extensive data and produced lengthy quotes on products
• Attended seminar in Canada for Garland Manufacturer for product information
• Attended weekly meetings and called on over 200 clients and potential clients per month
• Won first place for a sales contest against another sales rep who had been established with the company for 29 years
Outside Sales Representative
August 2009 - February 2010
• Went on appointments set from self-generated cold calls to meet prospective new customers
• Sold all equipment to process any type of payment for purchases, including credit cards, check processing equipment, and debit or cash transactions
• Installed all equipment sold and conducted troubleshooting for any problems
• Trained the customer on proper use of all equipment
• Earned bonus for exceeding quota every month of employment
McLain Insurance Group
February 2008 - July 2009
• Responsible for determining a marketing strategy for the development of new clients
• Cold called and consistently scheduled weekly appointments with target clients of attorneys and physicians
• Attended biweekly Chamber of Commerce meetings
• Attended classes for training sessions in Atlanta
• Successfully found and saw through all phases of a $3 million sale
• Responsible for acquiring the Jackson Hospital account
Stern Brothers, Montgomery Office Equipment, McLain Insurance Company
May 2008 - December 2013
I have been an outside sales representative the last seven years. I came from a family business, Capitol Music my parents started in 1955. It was a large retail music store that I worked in my entire life until 2007. I ran the store with thirteen employees. I multitask and worked all areas of the business from sales, accounting, marketing and over seeing all aspects of the business. I took the store to heights it had never been since opening in 1955.
Executive Sales Consultant
Montgomery Office Equipment
February 2007 - February 2008
• Responsible for acquiring new customers and maintaining current and former accounts
• Acknowledged for 5th highest Sales in the nation in third month of employment
• Exhibited excellent telemarketing skills on a daily basis
• Assigned territory covered every three months on a door to door basis
• Negotiated contracts and determined rate quotes for potential customers and business owners
• Educated new clients on product functions through demonstrations and classes regarding operating digital copiers and fax machines
• Oversaw every aspect of building the multifunction product, delivery, setup and instructional classes
National Association of School Music Dealers Annual Conference
I intergrated with Music store owners from many states sharing knowledge and attending seminars.
Selmer Sales Representatives Conference
Sales Executive over Business Development
Capitol Music Center
Up to August 2006
Being an integral member of a family owned business allowed the opportunity to grow and develop in all areas of the company.
• Responsible for inside and outside Sales in an established and growing business
• Achieved unprecedented results in new client development
• Networked with industry experts on a national, state, and local level
• Negotiated contract terms with clients, vendors, and suppliers
• Visited clients on-site on a weekly basis, promoting exceptional customer service
• Accountable for all office functions, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Sales, Payroll, Expense Reports, End-of-Month and End-of-Year Reconciliations, and worked with Accountants on necessary documents
• Effectively resolved conflicts among employees and management
• Promoted to Vice President of business operations, transitioning to take over all responsibilities, until financial detriment within the company forced seeking alternative employment.
2007 - 2009 Chamber of Commerce Member
Qualifications & Certifications
Robert E. Lee High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more