Claim you profile
In my professional career, I served as a project manager at PennCorp Financial. I led my team through the successful implementation of an in-house financial system. I created the timeline, monitored the progress, and worked with a variety of departments. As a PTO volunteer, I have planned a 5K race for the past two years. This has included obtaining sponsor/donors, created a timeline and budget, and finding volunteers.
Serving as PTO President
McClintock Middle School
for the 2012-2013 and 2013-2014 school year
• Planned and oversaw McClintock 5K race held in December 2012
• Obtained all sponsors and donors and developed timeline and budget for 5K
• Served as PTO Treasurer for Lansdowne Elementary for two years
• Responsible for accounts payable, filing annual taxes, analyzing PTO budget, and presenting budget at monthly PTO meetings
• Promoted to project manager to oversee implementation of new financial system used for monthly expense reporting
• Created timeline for new financial system project and responsible for tracking and monitoring progress
• Played key role in moving departments from North Carolina to Florida by developing departmental timelines with managers to ensure that business was uninterrupted
• Tracked weekly progress and coordinated move with outside moving and storage vendors
• Initially hired as budget analyst to review and analyze monthly budget and prepare monthly budget reporting
Federal Reserve Bank
• Performed budget analysis of the FRB of Minneapolis annual budget
• Provided recommendations and comments regarding the FRB of Minneapolis annual budget and presented budget review to Board
• Audited various cost accounting departments within the FRB system
• Responsible for reviewing and developing recommendations of the annual expenses for various FRB districts
Supervisor of Cost Accounting Department
Federal Reserve Bank
• Supervised three individuals
• Responsible for reviewing monthly expenses and preparing monthly expense reports
• Played lead role in testing new cost accounting system
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Science
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more