Claim you profile
Overall Skills, Knowledge And Experiences
• A proven ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management.
• A high level of personal drive and sound judgement.
• Successfully reduced staff turnover and improved staff's work performance by promoting and encouraging team work, as well as spotting on individual staff potential and encouraging them to build upon that.
• In charge of all business aspects across the board with excellent, productive and ongoing results.
• Completing clients and company finance accounts, on a daily and weekly basis.
• Maximising business by recovering lost clients, closing deals, cross selling.
• Promoting the image of company.
• Constantly hitting targets and deadlines.
• Successfully organised and headed meetings across the board, internal and external.
• Accurately recorded documentation of meetings, incidents, business and client’s records and so forth. While informing all concerned via email, face to face, postal or by phone.
• Continuously maintaining a high standard of successful and on-going communication between existing clients as well as increasing new client data base, on all levels.
• Interviewed, trained, encouraged, supervised and disciplined staff if and when required.
From January 2011
✓ Running the store when required (including opening and closing).
✓ Admin, handling cash and daily banking.
✓ Dealing with all aspects of stock.
✓ Staff interviewing, training and supervision.
✓ Dealing with customers complaints and enquires both on the phone and face to face.
Field Sales Executive
✓ Promoting company products and financial services.
✓ Travelling daily across the South West..
✓ Using visual aids to assist in sales increase.
Fields Account / Development Manager
Shopacheck Financial Services
✓ Selling and cross selling company's products and services to both new and existing customers.
✓ Handling large amounts of cash on a daily basis.
✓ Clawing back lost monies, regaining past customers while still maintaining a high standard of customer service with existing clients.
✓ Designing and producing company literature.
✓ Giving financial advice to customers about products and services of the company.
✓ Responsible for everyday running of the business.
✓ Following Health and safety procedures for the customers, staff and premises.
✓ Improving and promoting the business.
✓ Supervision, training, interviewing, terminating and disciplining staff.
✓ Brainstorming with customers and staff, and then going on to create new dishes and uses for the premises to increase customers and profits.
✓ Sourcing then contacting new suppliers.
✓ Opening and closing of the premises. Cashing up and banking.
Several Secondary Schools
✓ Supervising, teaching life skills and the curriculum to individuals and small groups (11 to 18 year olds) in and out of the classroom environment.
✓ Discreet observation of (individuals and small groups).
✓ Counselling. Teaching Life Skills.
✓ Liaising with in-house staff and outside agencies, weekly, as when as when required.
✓ Researching, creating, writing lesson plans, reports, and minutes of meetings, hourly, daily and weekly. Heading meetings.
Qualifications & Certifications
Maths and English
Priory High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.