Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I've been cleaning (deep,surface,spot,home/commercial,organizing,childcare,care giving,cooking, remodeling/construction,pet sitting/walking-playing,car/vehicle wash by hand*foot cleaning/detailing,yard/garden care (minus equipment),eco-friendly as much as possible,I DON'T DRIVE but rather bike or walk or jog, office assistance,personal entertainer/fill-in companion for all ages(disabilities)cpr/first aid certified,co-owner,minimal refinishing wood furniture,sales/marketing-advetising, for nearly 24 years now and open to being schooled in new areas. LOVE TO LEARN AND TEACH .
Front Desk Administrator/Auditor
Hawthorn Suites LTD
● Greeted all customers and provided them all room necessities
● Responsible for taking payment and auditing cash/credit accounts
● Dispatched cleaning/janitorial services to rooms per customer request(s)
Customer Service Representative
January 1994 - January 1995
Delivered reliable and dependable service to all customers in a timely manner. Handled cash,
credit and check transactions. Managed all stock and supplies within store to guarantee that
product was available for customer purchase.
Skipper's Seafood House
● Supervised and trained up twelve staff while ensuring all customer needs were met in a timely manner
● Performed opening and closing tasks: opened cash drawer with starting amount and performed final tally including balancing cash; processing end of date reports; made safe drops and bank deposits
● Collected cash; check or charge payments from customers; made change for all transactions and provided receipts
Oregon Cherry Growers
January 1989 - January 1991
Inspected all products before shipping to ensure that product was in compliance with safety
standards. Sorted all defects to the appropriate management team member. Constructed and
weighed all materials before shipping product.
Oregon Cherry Growers
Inspected all products before shipping to ensure that product was in compliance with safety standards
● Sorted all defects to the appropriate management team member
● Constructed and weighed all materials before shipping product.
Professional reference's will be provided gladly upon request
Owner and Manager
January 1984 - January 1984
Provided a high level of customer excellence to all clientele. Managed and performed all
business appointments, payments, office organizing, and marketing. Acquired all office
equipment needs by managing stock and supplies. Ensured that all home/business areas were
cleaned, detailed and renovated as per clientele’s request.
Qualifications & Certifications
David Douglas High School
The Dalles-Wahtonka High School
PCC Rock Creek
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.