Claim you profile
April 2010 - August 2010
Supervise the mechanical and electrical maintenance activities at shop and made a daily work report about the maintenance progress.
Company: SAMSUNG ENGINEERING CO., LTD
Project: Skikda Refinery Rehabilitation & Adaptation.
Location: SKIKDA / ALGERIA
Mechanical SV/ PUNCH SYSTEM ASSISTANT MANAGER
SAMSUNG ENGINEERING CO,LTD
From August 2010
• Equipment Installation.
• Calculate work volume of padding and grouting and order them.
• Check mechanical work volume report with client (SONATRACH).
• Attend meeting with main-contractor & problem solving.
• Installation of Cooling Tower, Steam Turbine and Compressor.
• Final Box-up for Column, Vessel, Reactor…
• Final alignment for static equipment and rotating equipment.
• Prepare mechanical completion document.
• Punch clear and control package.
• To check that the said schedule is kept to, and to promote action to recover any delay.
• To check that the equipment and manpower employed by the Subcontractor or other parts, are adequate and that the works performed conform to design documents, Safety regulations, and to the Quality level fixed by the same.
• To detect any design errors, and where possible rectify the same or request the Site Engineer to make the necessary changes;
• To check Subcontractors’ work progress status sheets and sign the same for approval;
Qualifications & Certifications
UNIVERSITY OF 20 AOUT 1955 SKIKDA
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more