Community Development Officer
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU)
• I invigilated tests for the Applied Linguistics department.
• I tutored lectures
• I marked tests, essays and presentations
Business Development Intern WWF South Africa
From June 2013
• I do research for the corporate team within the unit.
• I profiled companies and individuals and populated and crated a spreadsheet of information for fundraising purposes.
• I capture and managed data based on individu8al and corporate accounts on crm systems.
• I did a due diligence report on corporate accounts.
• I provided unit support when necessary for events, merchandising and licensing opportunities, membership, individual donors and background research for auctions and gala dinners.
• I was part of coordinating recycling for the office, Mandela day, Renewable energy festival.
• I also served as the mascot at WWF events such as the Cape Argus 2014, Rocking the Daisies 2013 and the events mentioned above.
member of the executive committee
Kuyga Rugby Club
June 2011 - June 2013
• I was the fitness coach, an assistant director or coaches and the second team coach
• I also worked as the public relations officer and event organizer of the team.
• I was also part of the fund raising committee where we panned event to raise money
• I played a very crucial role within the community as I was part of the coordinating team that brought other sport codes in the area to form a sports forum.
• I also coordinated with the National Youth Development Association (NYDA) to develop ward 41 in Port Elizabeth South Africa.
• I also did a lot of mediating and mitigation within the club as there were many problems and still do even now though I have left the town.
Merchandiser Shoprite Checkers
• Merchandising this entailed counting, offloading and packing sock.
• Assisting customers regarding products and the shop
• Arranging shelves, stock and damaged items
• Promoting policies, events, sales products and services at mall, shops, interactions, stadiums and conferences.
• Explaining the above to customers, bystanders, pedestrians, and drivers and selling them.
• Entertaining children and adults with dance, mascots to promote the above.
• Handing out leaflets and capturing data for advertisers and store regarding customers'' knowledge and satisfaction
• Coordinating events and team members and delegating tasks.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more