Claim you profile
Data Entry Specialist
A highly motivated enthusiastic Business information technology graduate, who possesses excellent communication and problem solving skills. I can boost several years of experience of working as an integral part of a team with the ability to prioritise my own workload and deliver to deadlines. I can work independently using my own initiative and am able to work under pressure.
• Computer literate – extensive knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint with experience in using the Internet. (Typing speed: 50 WPM).
• Receptionist skills - Operating such as photocopying, printing and answering phone calls.
• Fluent and literate bilingual speaker (English & Bengali).
• Professional friendly manner with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work and lead a team.
From September 2010
at various schools
Managing a classroom consisting of EAL and SEN students. Supervising disruptive kids. Ensuring students are working to their best of their ability. Duty of care. Long term supply at Bethnal Green Academy school (January 2010 - present)
Brittons School and Technology College
February 2010 - June 2010
Teaching KS3 and KS4 ICT and Business: Manage a classroom and deliver outstanding lessons. Mentoring students as a whole class and making them realise their potential level and achieve a high grade. Use strategies to teach EAL and SEN students.
Eastlea Community School
November 2009 - February 2010
Learn to teach KS3 and KS4 ICT and Business. Organising and planning lesson plans for an effective lesson including less able and gifted and talented students. Marking work and giving them feedbacks on how to improve their work to obtain a higher grade.
Admin Officer & Data entry clerk
Newham College of Further Education
October 2008 - July 2009
* Inputting batches of data into the database and spreadsheet.
* Correcting and amending files.
* Answering telephone calls and taking messages.
* Photocopying, filing, printing, faxing, using outlook.
* Liaising with internal and external organisational partners.
* Dealing with financial papers i.e. invoices, payments, sales ledgers.
Blue Gates Field Junior School
October 2008 - November 2008
* Providing IT support to kids and classrooms.
* Helping kids with all subjects especially Maths, Science, English and IT.
* Providing one to one support to less able kids.
* Interpreting for Bengali parents.
* Lunchtime and break time duties (supervising).
December 2005 - February 2009
* Greeting and escorting customers to the right products.
* Checking date products, stock control, re-ordering stock.
* Training new employees on how to perform product date checks.
* General administration inclusive of filling documents.
March 2003 - October 2003
* Providing quality customer service.
* Handling cash payments.
* Processing customer requests.
* Advising customers on new stock.
Sir John Cass Secondary School
September 2002 - July 2004
* Marking registers for students and issuing late detention slips.
* Answering telephone calls external and internal.
* Taking detailed messages for principle, teachers and administrative support staff.
* Greet and meet students, clients and parents.
* General administration inclusive of filling, photocopying documents and distributing parcels to teachers.
Royal Air Force
From July 2001
Two weeks work experience with the Royal Air Force (RAF). Objective was to design an optical device to assist in sending messages over a distance of 10 metres without any verbal communication but using Morse code techniques.
Gained experience in tackling problems, tasks and assignments both on my own initiative and as part of a team. The experience helped boost my self-confidence and communication skills. Moreover gained experience in how to carry out Health and Safety procedures correctly.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of East London
Business Information Technology
University of Greenwich
Religious Education B
Sir John Cass Secondary School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more