Claim you profile
A post graduate of Bachelor of Science in Commerce, major in Accounting. Innovative and results focused professional, with over 13 years as a Care Provider. Also strong background and qualifications in Bookkeeping and Accounting. Consistently provided expertise and integrity to all endeavours.. Blend of strong technical and interpersonal abilities form the basis for exceptional people skills, leadership and solid team participation. Speak English, Tagalog, Bisayan, Basic Hebrew and Spanish.. Born and educated in the Philippines, 13 years International work experienced in Israel, South Korea and United Kingdom.
Day Care Assistant
THE PEELE (CIC)
From January 2010
• To insure all the needs of the Aged people in the home are well taken care.
• Assist the residents in all personal needs including feeding, hygiene, personal care.
• Specializing and chosen to be in the Dementia Unit.
• Ensuring the safety, security and wellbeing as a top priority.
• Complete Daily Communication Report on completion of shift, includes significant information of each resident, mobility, diet, state of health and daily activities.
• Establish and maintain communications between resident, family, doctors, hospitals and district nurses.
• Escort as necessary residents to remote Hospital appointments ensuring their safety and return.
PICK UP PHONE (PRIVATE)
July 2006 - January 2009
• Independent Consultant
• Teach Korean students in spoken English language to conversation level
• Via (Free talking on the phone).
• Direct study of English via book reading, by assigning reading materials for advance study.
Dipolog City, Philippines
December 2005 - June 2006
• Control and manage Accounts Receivables according to proper Accounting procedures.
• Follow up communications for accounts receivable collections. Pursue bad debts. Keep aging log records.
• Check, monitor and record daily sales and revenues for Front Desk, Food & Beverage and all other Hotel Revenue sources.
• Track Accounting procedures and revenues for sales and marketing functions. Follow up with clients and establish payment schedules.
November 2004 - October 2005
Promoted to trainer on completion of overseas assignments as Nursing Aide.
• Train, mentor and orient domestic working applicants, especially to high standard house-hold chores, including cooking with strong emphasis on performance.
• Tutoring on basic Hebrew lessons for caregiver applicants assigned to Israel.
• Conduct behavioral training with applicants, focus on communication with clients and client relations.
Trainer and Nursing Aide
ADANA MANPOWER SERVICE
September 1995 - October 2005
September 1995 to October 2005
September 1995 - November 2004
Personal companion and nursing aide to elderly lady client.
• Provide care and assist her needs, monitor medications, cook and prepare all meals.
• Do household chores, shopping and uphold all domestic and personal services.
• Client was 87 years old when she passed away.
Accounts Payable Comptroller
NATURES GARDEN IND. CORP
June 1993 - September 1995
• Maintain and prepare weekly financial status reports.
• Prepare payments vouchers.
• Follow up schedules of International receivable payments.
CANAWAN RURAL WATERWORKS, INC
January 1988 - June 1993
• Take charge and control of the Associations' records.
• Established and maintain proper Accounting procedures
• Prepare and administer payroll and accounts payables
• Responsible for billing records, coordination of office activities.
Qualifications & Certifications
Saint Vincent's College
Salug Barangay High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more