Claim you profile
Supply Chain Planner
Asia, Michelin Siam Co., Ltd
August 2010 - November 2010
Conducting the pre-S&OP meetings for each plant assigned.
• Animating and facilitating the monthly make & buy S&OP process for tactical needs / production / import / export and stock balancing as request of CPSF DM Supply Chain.
• Implementing the S&OP decision in the factories and tracking the progress/result/s.
• Tracking the actual factory performance and triggering alerts and corrective action
• Balancing the different possible sourcing "make and buy decision" for tactical horizon and arbitration during the operational horizon.
• Balancing loads and capacities according to the inventory policy. Ensuring proper level of capacity commitments and impact on progress plans.
• Planning or coordinating Production Plans/Receipt Plans.
• Planning or coordinating industrial production transfers, monitoring the SF evolution and industrializations.
Senior Demand & Supply Planning Analyst
3M (Thailand) Ltd
March 2007 - December 2009
Ensures a responsive supply chain capable of covering surges in demand. Champions the adherence to world class MRPII principles in the S&OP process.
• Develops forecast by product, by month, by territory to support sales management both for operation and strategic planning and also provides demand side product mix forecasts to production planners.
• Provides Sales and Trade Marketing team with sales history and trend for their promotional items, new products and the general product items.
• Coordinates and communicate with Sales, Trade marketing, Marketing and planning to provide forecasts of anticipated demand for new products and existing products.
• Regularly monitors and feedback on sales performance to plan forecast and provides brand estimates to sales, marketing and operations planning.
• Ensures ongoing maintenance of statistical forecast models and forecast process.
Production Planning Supervisor
June 2005 - February 2007
• Submitting customer requirements and supporting with other departments to serve customer requirements.
• Raw material planning by using MRP to plan raw material.
• Production planning and scheduling by sale & operation.
• Following delivery for success sale & M fee by control OTQF ( on time quality & in full ) 200 products.
• Stock of Raw material, finished good control and inventory; Management and control aging storage.
• Appropriately setting BOM with the standard packaging material and following up the related parties to produce the new products.
NEC (Thailand) LTD
June 2003 - May 2005
to sort their problems and create satisfaction by searching by searching information on intranet and keeping record in CRM.
• Developing ever-lasting bonds: Pro active contact with customer to crate long-term customer loyalty.
• Summarizing all call agents performance including checking number of faults in each week and creating agent weekly report as graph and table.
Qualifications & Certifications
supply chain management
At Assumption University
supply chain management
Kasetsart University in March
At Kasetsart University
Senior High School at Satrivittaya 2
Junior High School at Satrivittaya 2
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more