Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Cleaner, Electronics Technician/Assembler, Computer/Laptop Technician LCD/Plasma TV Technician
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
#. Strong and competent experience in assembling PCB, surface mount and through hole electronics devices with strong mechanical trade background
#ability to work unsupervised, interpret parts drawing, BOM & manuals and schematic drawing and follow instructions & procedure
#Demonstrable experience in servicing electronics equipments and devices at the component level, soldering/de-soldering SMD and Thu Hole components and skill in using measurement and test equipments
#A combined creative ability with vision, drive, initiative and attention to detail to ensure that challenging problems are successfully resolved
#Experiences in following effective health, safety and environmental practices. strong commitment to achieving a workplace target of zero injuries and incidents
#Experience in vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, buffing, washing linen, changing linen, clean walls and windows, doors and frames, and clean and disinfect laundry, kitchen, toilet and bathroom fixtures and floor
#Skills in operating cleaning machines including back-pack vacuum, suction polisher, pressure cleaner, air broom/blower. Experience in cleaning various surfaces including carpets, ceramics, vinyl, woods glass and concrete
#experience in handling various cleaning chemicals including Vinyl floor striper, disinfectants/sanitisers, toilet floor/bowl cleaner, glass cleaner and general purpose detergents
Arakan Tech- (Footscray) & Mid City TV
From October 2013
On the job accomplishments:
• Performed the electronics assembly, soldering/de-soldering surface mount and through hole components, maintenance & service actions
• Investigating failures(Laptops, Plasma, LCD TV/Monitors..), disassembling, repairing and assembling
• Assembled, tested, and maintained PCB circuitry or electrical and electronics equipments, devices and components according to manufacturers instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electrical and electronics technologies using hand and power tools, measurement and test tools
• Tested electronics products & devices, components and units, using standard and special test equipments, and analyse results to evaluate performance and determine need for adjustments and/or replacement.
• Performed testing, troubleshooting, repairing, and debugging standard microprocessor, and micro-controller circuit boards, SMD & PTH, down to the component level
• Maintained system logs and manuals to document testing, failure-repair report and operation of devices
• Provided on job training for customers, working with users to identify needs, determine sources of problems, and provide information on product use.
• Prepared & researching- equipment and component needs, sources, and competitive prices.
Electrical Service Engineer
Coba Impact Manufacturing PLC
June 2011 - August 2013
Industry: Manufacturing & Recycling Plant
Reporting to Maintenance Manager - Lead a team of technicians. Champion the continuous improvement initiative that reduces costs and maximise utilisation of the plant and site services assets, including supporting the site wide continuous improvement effort.
On the job Key achievements:
• Performing the maintenance action as well as manage and provide technical advice, work/job orders and guidelines to the service/maintenance team based on good engineering, manufacturing, installation and operational practices applicable to manufacturing industries.
• Investigating failures, performing root cause analysis and review and document maintenance strategy and work instructions and procedures
• Designing and installing machine/equipment and personnel electrical and instrumentation/electronics safety grounding protection systems
• Specifying, sizing, installing, and configuring- fault monitoring, clearing & protection switchgears, cables and safety and protection systems. Evaluating and approving electrical power network design changes, specifications and drawing release.
• Performing corrective and preventative maintenance for scheduled and unscheduled servicing
• Prepared and documented technical, training & budgetary documents, and interim and completion status reports and present to the stakeholders
Electrical Service Engineer
September 2006 - May 2011
Industry: Manufacturing & Service Industry
Reporting to the Engineering Service Manager. Responsible for the installation, commissioning and maintenance servicing of equipments and of continuous improvement of plant assets with respect to safety, cost and production requirements and goals
On the job Key achievements:
• Identify and resolve electrical and electronics equipments malfunctions and failures & working with users and manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts for irreparable parts and components
• Provided technical support across plant to resolve process related problems thus helped to meet planned production targets
• Performed maintenance actions as well as investigated obsolescence issues associated with installed subsystems, equipment or components; developed alternate solutions; and produce applicable documentation to support change
• Established a course of action to accomplish set priorities, goals, objectives and milestones. Performing corrective and preventative maintenance for scheduled and unscheduled servicing
• Provided engineering support and recommendations for new & existing electrical and electronics equipments with regard to design and installation, upgrades and performance and productivity enhancements issues
• Prepared and processed orders and other related items and report to management the status of an ongoing project for ensuring that assigned projects or parts thereof have delivered on time, on scope and on budget as well as requirements and specifications
• Prepared technical reports and record data on servicing, testing techniques, laboratory equipments, and specifications to assist technicians and stakeholders
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor Of Electrical Engineering
Addis Ababa university
Keri Technical Institute
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more