Community Development (Facilitator)
From January 2013
Rev M Hombana (0723579825)
Mr S Nkuna (0815554857)
Mrs N Matshaya (0730508249)
I Lulama Maqhajana feel very privileged to write to you concerning my motivations to attain the job you have published. I am a very determined and a reliable person, creative and eager to acquire
knowledge and learn new things at all times, and also a fast learner and above all I'm a very
hardworking person and able to work very well when under pressure.
I am a keen role player who possesses the necessary drive to perform well given the opportunity. My
mission is to continue being a team player and render exceeding service that exceeds expectations in an environment whereby both the organization and its clients could benefit respectively. Below are the skills I have:
● Sound knowledge of electronic database and the Internet.
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and knowledge of Adop
& Cut PDF.
● Excellent interpersonal Skills and Service oriented.
● Sense of responsibility.
● Proficient in more than one language as my CV indicated.
● Available and adaptable to work shifts.
● I firmly believe with my skills I can contribute in the advancement of what is to be achieved in this post.
Cape Town Baptist Seminary
January 2009 - December 2009
Makhaza Baptist Church
January 2008 - December 2010
Ministering at (Makhaza Baptist Church)
Administrator and Sunday School Team Leader
January 2006 - December 2008
Football Junior Coach
Viyiseka High School
May 2002 - June 2004
Qualifications & Certifications
Masters (Community Development)
Vuyiseka High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more