When it comes to Online . I have the Core Skills to help market , develop and revamp any organisation or company out there .
Web development , Graphic Designing , Video editing , Online and offline marketing , Business development , Consultancy , Creative ideas , event Management , SEO optimization , photography are my core skills
We Bring you fresh & creative ideas making your precious moment an awesome one!
Senior IT Executive
Nettium Sdn Bhd
From July 2014
• Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining,delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Develop and implement IT policies to ensure data accuracy and security across all business levels that will support the company needs.
• Evaluate and analyze new technology for business fit and competitive advantage
• Develop and maintain broad knowledge of company's business and technology requirements and needs.
• Troubleshoot, analyzes and solve variety of problems associated with hardware , software ,networking and peripherals.
• Participate with software engineers in developing systems and applications.
• Supervise IT employees ensuring that there is an appropriate level of skill and resource to meet business demands.
TNS Research International
Research & Assisted Software Engineer
IT Support Specialist
IT & Programs Manager
• Overall IT Management
• Online Marketing
• Graphic Designer
• IT solution advisor for web system and infrastructure
• Student Counsellor
• Maintain Website
• Advise students on courses and college
Prudential Assurance (M) Bhd
• ONLINE & DIRECT SALES
• Selling Investment link policy and health policy
• Grooming & Sales Training Attended
• Achieved 16,000 TPC within 2 weeks
~ Internal & External Audit
~ Advise / Assess IT infrastructure / Network / Server
~ DiGi ( Subang Hi-Tech ) - SOX internal audit
~ Proposals ( MDEC , BANK NEGARA , DIGI ,CYBERSECURITY MALAYSIA , PENTAS )
~ Numerous Information Security Management System (ISMS) and ISO projects
~ Capability throughout the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle along the following deliverables: ISMS Gap Report, ISMS scope, ISMS policy statement, Asset register, Internal Audit Procedures, ISMS Measurements, ISMS Maturity Model, ISMS policies & Procedures, ISMS Readiness and ISMS Certification Readiness.
~PENTAS Network Port Scanning (To check the security level of the organization)
~ SAP SOP Audit tool training (Attended)
REASON FOR LEAVING: PURSUE MASTERS PROGRAM
Access Administration Analyst
• Provide First Point of Contact (FPoC) and administer access controls for wide range of computing systems in Asia Pacific, Europe and other parts of the globe. Responsibilities include servicing access requests in accordance with control procedures to meet customers' service level objectives. Hands on with the following systems \ applications: Windows 7, Lotus Notes, UNIX, ORACLE, SQL, AS400, SAP, MVS, ACF2, CICS, HP9000 and HP3000.
• Set up
• Access administration for Upstream and Downstream User’s
• Grant data access for through active directory.
• Unix Group and ID creation, deletion, suspend and modification through certify.
• Handle data access though NIS server.
• Troubleshoot user’s access on various platforms – (AS400, Oracle, Active Directory, and Maximo)
• AS400 Group and ID creation, deletion and modification.
• ORACLE ID and roles setup through Toad application.
• Report and log generation for QCAR- Support
• Use Active Directory to manage user accounts, make changes to user accounts and grant Access.
REASON FOR LEAVING: I WAS OFFERED HELPDESK / EMAIL SUPPORT POSITION DUE TO ACCOUNT CLOSURE BY END OF THE YEAR. DIDN’T ACCEPT THE OFFER BECAUSE ITS DOWNGRADING MY CURRENT POSITION AND LESS ROOM FOR GROWTH IN THAT DEPARTMENT .
• Working basis shiftily as a Tier 1 remote support for Ericsson's cooperate clients.
• Troubleshoot IT / Network / Server issues
• Administer and monitor various kinds of server issues for Microsoft Technology,
o Such as Microsoft exchange server, windows server 2000, 2003, and 2008.
o Assisting the cooperate clients on application and access deployment.
o Administer ID access through Active Directory.
o Support various kind of technology including SAP and Linux.
o Be part of printer set up and manage printer issues
o Liaise with the incident management team to escalate critical severity issues.
o Handle Network and IT related tickets.
o Handle the external support ticket logs.
o Coach the team for troubleshooting.
o Mail server Configuration (MS Exchange Server)& Domain account/User management using Active Directory
o Software (SAP, Outlook, Sametime, Microsoft Lync,RACF, Citrix Virtualized Applications , Microsoft office 2010 & 2003, Erica-NetID , Activesync , Pointsec , Primus,Symantec Endpoint Protection)
o Received several compliments for the service provided to the customer and got promoted to the ANZA team ( Australian Shift )
REASON FOR LEAVING: CAREER DEVELOPMENT & LESS ROOM FOR GROWTH
Partner : Smartmedia Technologies
Maintain a Social Network
Online & Offline Marketing Specialist
Facebook Advertisement Specialist
Online Marketing For Edward Maya Concert
University Cultural Video Teaser
University Cultural Video Teaser - UCSI
Short Film Teaser
Short Film Video teaser
Culture Event Video Teaser
Culture Event Video Teaser
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems) (Hons)
Universiti Tenaga Nasional