Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I am applying for the above position as advertised on website. This job greatly appeals to me as it would allow me to pursue my ambition of becoming a Delivery Driver
I am a hard and conscientious worker and have been in full time employment since I left college in 2005. I have most recently been working as a self-employed gardener which has developed my organisational and time management skills, and required that I take on the new challenges of managing my tax and NI. Previously I have been employed as a joiner, working as a member of team, which required for me to have good team work & communication skills and Excellent administration, many things I can do on my skills list, Carpentry & Joinery, machinery operation, maintenance, painter / decorator as all on in my experienced.
As I have a passion for driving and wish to undertake a career as a various the job. I have already begun to train towards this and have taken and passed the LGV class 2 test. I have listed below what I believe to be my most relevant qualifications:
LGV Class two, March 2012
Full clean UK driving license (8 1/2 years)
CSCS Health and Safety - Supervisor (holder CSCS card)
I am hearing impairment and have had to overcome many barriers in my life. I have worked in a variety of environments and have managed to communicate effectively in each, through the use of BSL, lip reading, gestures, body language or the written word.
I constantly seek new challenges and believe that given the opportunity I will succeed in this industry. I hope my CV and skillsets accurately reflect my work ethic excellent organisational skills, ability to meet deadlines and targets, suitability for this position. I am available for interview at any date and time of your convenience and look forward to hearing from you.
Gardener - Full Time
From July 2011
• Deliver materials to and from site, driving a van (up to 3.5 tons)
• Renovating landscapes, creating fixed structures, erecting fences, laying paving and general garden maintenance.
Joiner - Full Time
Hearns Specialised Joinery
August 2010 - June 2011
• Preparing warehouse orders for loading and delivery
• Made cabinets, window frame casements and doors/hinges
• CSCS Health and Safety - supervisor level
Joiner - Full Time
Denne & Joinery, Brambling
September 2007 - August 2010
• Successfully completed NVQ level 2 qualifications
• CSCS Health and Safety - operative level
• Worked with hand tools and operated machinery, making cabinets, door frames and veneers
• Experience as a CNC setter for doors, hinges, locks, staircase string router
• Responsible for goods in / out and for signing off each item
Kitchen Porter - Part Time
The Lensbury, Broom Road
July 2005 - September 2007
Working in a busy kitchen, maintaining cleanliness, assisting with service of food and drinks and also helping with cooking; specialising in making fresh breads.
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.