Experienced professional with proven ability to design and deliver a comprehensive and effective development program enabling technical competence and subsequent human performance.
Director of Training and Development
From April 2011
• Partnering with business stakeholders to learn business requirements.
• Analyze organizational performance issues and derive learning needs.
• Identify outcomes amd metrics to improve human performance and business results.
• Partner with teams from Operational Excellence, Human Resources, and other organizations to lead change efforts across the company.
From February 2002
• International Certification for corrosion control
• Train students to understand and perform the duties and tasks of the three levels of certification.
• Mentor new instructors and provide training that will enable then to train
students for each discipline of the certification.
• Training includes instructor lead workshops, coaching frameworks,
seminars, on-line courses and tutorials, simulations- case studies and other learning solutions.
Director of Technical Services
September 2002 - March 2011
Carboline Company St. Louis, MO
• Communication, facilitation of learning for sales representatives and customers.
• Design technical presentations, coaching and development plans.
Application & Project Management Experience
Adjunct Instructor- Structural Coatings Technology
The Williamson Free School of Mechanical Trades
From January 1995
• Develop a curriculum that compliments the trade learning objectives to achieve an accredited associates degree.
• Lead the process of designing and delivering assessments aligned with learning objectives.
• Linking the assessment results to measures of competence and academic
outcomes and reporting the results back to the Dean of Students.
Sales & Sales Management Experience
Regional Sales Manager
April 1995 - August 2000
Sigma Coatings Harvey, LA
• Ability to manage multiple obligations simultaneously in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment across multiple functions and geographies.
• Customer focus- Building strong relationships, contributing to team
• Build motivate a high performing team.
Technical Service Experience
QA / QC
November 1992 - March 1995
Manufacturer of nuclear grade protective coatings for primary and secondary
Coating selection and development of QC and application procedures.
QA responsibilities for auditing applicators QC documentation and application
March 1985 - October 1992
• Project planning and management.
• Cost estimating- Profit & loss, cost control
• Training applicators.
Project Supervisor- Maintenance Painting Service
E. I. DuPont de Nemours Company
July 1980 - April 1985
• Project coordinating, planning and supervision.
• Land based and Offshore protective coatings projects
• Quality Control / Quality Assurance
Qualifications & Certifications
BS Business Administration- Widener University Chester, PA
Widener University Chester
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more