Claim you profile
I possess the skills to perform many job duties to keep the offices of doctors, medical centers, and clinics running smoothly. Depending on their employer’s needs, I can perform clerical, administrative, or clinical job duties, or all three.
Medical Assistant Externship
Parkview Occupational Health
• Interviewed patients and recorded detailed medical history, vital statistics, and allergy information for doctor and nurse preparation
• Prepped patients for examination by educating them on basic procedures, medical needs, and examination room sanitation
• Collected, logs, and prepared laboratory specimens for testing; administers medications as directed by overseeing physician
Active Military Duty: United States Navy, Great Lakes, IL, New London, CT, Bangor, WA, Yorktown, VA, Pensacola, FL, Ballad Iraqi, camp Patriot Kuwait
• 13 years active duty navy
• Trained Combat life saver, Yorktown, PA
• Medical processing N.M.P.C., Norfolk, VA
• National Defense Service Medal (2) • Navy Achievement Medal (3)
• Good Conduct Medal (2) • Sea Service Deployment Ribbon
• Overseas Service Ribbon • Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
• Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal • Army Achievement Medal (2)
• Enlisted Surface Warfare Specialist • Enlisted Submarine Warfare Specialist
• Dean's List Recipient, Harrison College
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more